Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels should not be polite to people

Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
If you are a disgusting subhuman do not be polite to any stranger you interact with. Normalfags don’t view your politeness in a positive way. They view it as weakness and will abuse you if they get the opportunity. When I was more of a cuck I would be very nice to strangers and often they would make fun of me right afterwards to my face. You need to take please and thank you out of your vocabulary. Also try not to talk in an overly friendly sounding way. The only time you should be polite is if you are interacting with someone else who appears to be a disgusting subhuman like yourself since they are also treated horribly and could use the positive interaction.

11th blackpill commandment :yes:

Easier said than done.

Based and truthpilled. Once you realize you're considered bottom of the barrel trash by the normscum and they'll never accept you as one of them, this knowledge essentially frees you. You're not a part of society so you shouldn't subscribe to societal norms of conduct either. Ditch the nice guy persona and put them in their places.

I try but it's difficult. It's like society has trained me to be polite, for their benefit. I need to start making a concerted effort again to stop. Thanks for the reminder.

Based Department is calling you

im not, im quite rude and uncaring of others issues or concerns due to how shit my life has been.

Being polite and overly nice are 2 different things. Just treat people the same way they treat you. If somebody talks to you in a disrespectful manner do the same to them, and if somebody is polite towards you be polite back.
That shit doesn't make you weak, it's just being stoic which is a useful trait.

Agreed as a subhuman I don’t owe anybody shit