Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious incels should not be good people

I try to be a good person around people because I feel they're easier to deal with if you fake it a little bit.

I've been questioning your stay on this site since the first time I saw you. My bluepilled normie sensors are very well developed.

OnTopic:
Animals are our bros. They don't care how you look like.

Forgive me for not blaming animals who literally wouldn't even understand what an incel is. I'm not sociopathic enough to be in the kool kidz klub.

besides the animal suffering part you make some points.

Only be nice to fellow incels

If you do not care about other people, why did you create a thread trying to give free helpful advice?
Because i need talk about this. Is good for me explain my ideas.

Wouldn't it be better if you kept it secret and encouraged everyone else to be nice? Then you can be selfish and also have everyone else looking out for you.
I need other opinions to increase my selfish theory. Then, is good for me talk about this with people that suffer same problems than me.

"Your" theory is refuted in the first few lectures of every ethics class.
I will not enter into a philosophical discussion about ethics because I do not like this kind of discussion, I do not like philosophy and I have a vision about ethics that often offends some audiences. instead, I'm going to make it clear to you about selfish things that you seem to ignore.

in the first place, there are no purely altruistic gestures. absolutely everything you do has some selfish motivation. when you give alms to a beggar, for example, you do this because it brings you some well-being, some kind of personal satisfaction. the fact that your act helping the beggar is mere consequence because what matters to you is the satisfactory feeling after giving. this applies to any kind of help that so-called "altruistic" people can offer. so you can not say that I wrote my text for purely altruistic motivation. some benefit I realize in my act, and it is this perception that motivates me to act.

second, even the most selfish of human beings understands the power of human cooperation. there is a gigantic difference between you developing a theory alone and an entire community discussing a theory, where each presents reinforcements and objections to the theory from different points of view. when I join a group and cooperate with this group, I will be getting far greater benefits than I could get working alone. so when I submit my ideas to this community, I also hope to receive some feedback that can make me learn more and gain some benefit.

I do not know how I can be clearer on this subject.

In all honesty although I am blackpilled I still try to be a good person at the end of the day. I'm not a turbo cuck where I hold doors for foids validate foids and shit like that. I just try to do the right thing and that's how I always been.

I'm turning on this to , why worrying for a society that only want to see you destroyed.

I'm a Godcel. One of my goals is to avoid making things worst for myself in the afterlife (like Elliot, whom i personally think he is probably in hell right now). This doesn't mean i feel any kind of "duty" to society, but being good doesn't mean helping society anyway, or monks and saints would be the most selfish people on earth, which doesn't make sense. God is in charge of the world anyway. My struggle is between me and him, i don't have to worry about what other people are doing at all.

Unless you're chad and are actively getting something from this pile of shit called the west, your only mission should be to burn down society and hurt it as much as possible.

Yeah, OK friend. Sure you don't want to talk about philosophy.
Your theory has better refutations than I could offer. All you need to do is google 'ethical egoism refutation'.
If you wanted me to give my own strongest proof against your theory I would say that you have it backwards. I think you assume that any personal gain at the result of an action implies personal gain as the motivation for an action. There are actions I think result in personal gain but are not motivated by personal gain, such as soldiers sacrificing themselves in battle.
soldiers who sacrifice themselves in battle also do so by feeling good in supposing that they are serving a kind of greater good. the fact that they are only being used by governments is irrelevant because the discussion is revolving around what they seek as a reward for that act. so they are also having personal motivations to act, which can be considered a form of selfishness.