Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious incels should not be good people

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
vegan? animal lover? defender of social causes? Someone who helps the old lady cross the street? someone with a team spirit who likes to help? Do you have this profile?

Let me try to explain something that you still do not understand. for a purely evolutionary issue, which has nothing of logic, but all of real, men like us, with a genetic garbage, fine bones, small size, short penis, narrow shoulders, horn voice, baldness, bad skin, physical deformations and strange formats, we are hated, seen as incompetent, lazy, whiners, weak, sneaky, motherfuckers, repulsive and a lot of sick dog droppings.

again, people find you incompetent, lazy, weeping, weak, sneaky, son of a bitch, repulsive, and a lot of sick dog droppings for factors totally unrelated to your will and your responsibility. and all this they found in the first three seconds they saw you, even before you opened your mouth. seems unfair Is it sickening to know that? is one who comes to such a heavy judgment based on appearance only as someone with a character worth less than poop? Well, welcome to reality. and absolutely everyone, even fat women, ugly, crooked, stinky, and masculinized, behave that way and judge men like us like that.

knowing that it is particularly strange to me that there are incels who care about things like animal suffering, helping the poorest and most needy, being kind to neighbors and even trying to take responsibility for working for the collective good, or things like saving the environment, combat global warming and the like.

Do you usually help your college or school classmates? why people will continue to hate you, and the fact that you help will only make people see you as a Muggle. when you see an old lady having difficulties with something, you are always the one that is ready to help, whatever with ??? for me, this behavior does not make any sense.

I adopted a totally selfish lifestyle, and I do not regret it. When you ask for help on the street, I will not. when I discover new things that can make me progress in the academy, I do not review the information, I am only for myself. if I see any dangerous situation, which may cause an accident, not notice, unless there is a legal obligation for me to advise. I became a horrible person and never felt so happy with myself to discover how horrible I can be. if all this cuck society offered me was contempt and humiliation, I return it with selfishness and contempt.

I disagree with slaughter animals, they have nothing to do with inceldom.
You could be vegan and kick the fuck up for humans that are the main problem for us.

You could be vegan and kick the fuck up for humans that are the main problem for us.
Shut the fuck up cuck, foids would rather fuck dogs and horses than you

I agree animals shouldn’t be hurt. It’s the normies, chads, and Stacey’s that should be slaughtered tbh

I question my stay on this site anytime I see a thread like this...

In all honesty although I am blackpilled I still try to be a good person at the end of the day. I'm not a turbo cuck where I hold doors for foids validate foids and shit like that. I just try to do the right thing and that's how I always been.

those who have to care about animals are the chads and stacys, who have the leadership power to mobilize other non-blackpilled chads, stacys and incels. we who do not have leadership power and are hated to simply exist, we can do nothing for animals. so they are not our problem.

We should have Stirner's selfishness, read on.

Yeah. Foids and cucks are the reason I'm an incel, so they are the ones who should be slaughtered, not animals.

Yeah. Foids and cucks are the reason I'm an incel, so they are the ones who should be slaughtered, not animals.
who made us incels were the nature and the modern social organization. other human beings have nothing to do with it.

So why do you want to be like this?
what I have said is that, for reasons beyond our control, we will be hated and that there is nothing that can be done about it. considering this, it is absolutely useless to spend your time and your energies on being good and helping people. their hatred for you will not diminish because of your goodness. your suffering will not subside because of your good deeds. So, you do not have to be a good person. so do not be

what I have said is that, for reasons beyond our control, we will be hated and that there is nothing that can be done about it. considering this, it is absolutely useless to spend your time and your energies on being good and helping people. their hatred for you will not diminish because of your goodness. your suffering will not subside because of your good deeds. So, you do not have to be a good person. so do not be
Yes.

who made us incels were the nature and the modern social organization. other human beings have nothing to do with it.
Hypergamy is maintained by foids and defended by cucks, so yes, they are to blame to my inceldom.

This might be on IT soon. They love posts like this. What do you have to say to the guests? @HueHueBr

Guests: 35

See you on IT.

Incels are hughlited as the villains in movies and resembled in the media’s view of all the evil in the world.

I disagree, kindness is a valuable trait, regardless of a person's position in the genetic ranking. While it is true that you might be treated as shit buy in large from the broader society, this no longer holds true for people within you middle and inner circles I've known lots of selfish people, and I don't want anything to do with them, the kind of fuckers that"ll only call you when they need something... screw them. But I also know lots of people who are kind to me and treat everyone with respect, those I make my friends.

Shut the fuck up cuck, foids would rather fuck dogs and horses than you
Foids' sexual exploitation of innocent animals is deplorable and repugnant.

Any foid caught sexually assaulting a dog should be put to death by starved wolf pack. And any foid caught sexually assaulting a horse should be trampled.

I disagree, kindness is a valuable trait, regardless of a person's position in the genetic ranking. While it is true that you might be treated as shit buy in large from the broader society, this no longer holds true for people within you middle and inner circles I've known lots of selfish people, and I don't want anything to do with them, the kind of fuckers that"ll only call you when they need something... screw them. But I also know lots of people who are kind to me and treat everyone with respect, those I make my friends.
Wise words, I'm glad someone is breaking the incel stereotype.

And you believe that?

You don't? I thought it was common knowledge that women would rather fuck dogs than fuck an Incel.

Listen to this song and be enlightened boyo. Dont worry guys, link is legal.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6CTwmOz0IwB2/

Not gonna be the villian of existence just yet on the off chance I actually make my life better for myself through my efforts. However I'm definitely not as moral as I used to be.

I agree animals shouldn’t be hurt. It’s the normies, chads, and Stacey’s that should be slaughtered tbh

I agree. Come on, OP. Become the next Hannibal Lecter. Save the animals and switch to a mostly human based diet.

Life pretty much turned me from friendly extrovert to bitter selfish introvert with anxiety issues.

Not only are white foids race traitors they betray humanity as well. Holy fuck it's over.

Yeah man. What led me to swallowing the Blackpill was realizing foids would rather fuck dogs and horses than have anything to do with me. Its game over man. Game. Over.

I completely agree. everyone here saying otherwise is a bluepilled cuck, probably orbiting some ugly used up roastie licking up grains of chads cum out of their dick sucker as they bitch to little incel cuck about how their life sucks because they could only fit 3 chad cocks in their pussies without ripping.

jfl if youre not the most selfish you could be ever as an incel. let this fucking world rot to shit. if you support any "good cause" you are a faggot cuck who needs to be taken out with the rest of the white knight trash. get fucked if you think being a good person will do shit for you. go back to IT and TRP if you disagree with OP

Foids' sexual exploitation of innocent animals is deplorable and repugnant.

Any foid caught sexually assaulting a dog should be put to death by starved wolf pack. And any foid caught sexually assaulting a horse should be trampled.
The east has it right.

I care about people, but normies don't like negative utilitarian moral theory. In arguments on normie spaces like reddit, I've been told that I'm worse than a nazi, apparently. Whatever that cultural condemnation means to them, probably that I hurt their feelings and exposed logical cracks in their worldview.

What the fuck does veganism have to do with this? Nah, dont agree with that one. I'm never eating meat or dairy again.

I'm not, I'm a chaotic borderline anarchist with some association with traditionalist ideals to an extent. However, I won't stop liking animals lmao.

I'm not, I'm a chaotic borderline anarchist with some association with traditionalist ideals to an extent. However, I won't stop liking animals lmao.
are you altrightcel?

are you altrightcel?
I was at one point, not really anymore, but I do think natural social norms should stay in place for men and women, but to an extent. I feel that fascism won't do shit nowadays, and I don't think I should have my natural laws stripped away from me by the government.

What the fuck does veganism have to do with this? Nah, dont agree with that one. I'm never eating meat or dairy again.
Yeah, the dogs don't know any better, it's the foids who rape them because settling for their looksmatch would probably cause a mental breakdown as their gargantuan egos are smashed into pink and yellow paste.

Couldn't give a shit about normies, i'd love to watch them suffer, but hating animals is lowiq, not like they choose to have sex with a foid, that you couldn't fuck. Envying unaware non hostile animals is retarded, lowiq and beneath my digniy.
Even though i'm an incel i have enough self respect to know my enemies without turning blind from all this suffering to hate those who don't deserve it.

I know, it's like people here want to be the incel stereotype.

Incels should give an example about how looks should not be the only thing that matters

If you believe that

Yeah, the dogs don't know any better, it's the foids who rape them because settling for their looksmatch would probably cause a mental breakdown as their gargantuan egos are smashed into pink and yellow paste.
Uh, yeah, that's true. But what does that have to do with my post?

I tried to be bad boy few days ago. I cut the line in grocery store and everyone was pissed off and looked at me angry. Felt like shit after that. Guess thugmaxing is not for me

This. But still, we are born to be some villains, we are villains in eyes of everyone even without doing anything bad, why we should stay good?

I question my stay on this site anytime I see a thread like this...
I've been questioning your stay on this site since the first time I saw you. My bluepilled normie sensors are very well developed.

OnTopic:
Animals are our bros. They don't care how you look like.

Women respect animals more than incels.
Therefore only cucks are vegans

Women want good environment for their children, thus you are a cuck if you take care of the environment