Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels lack female friends.

Only reason I would have a female friend if she sucked my d. Women give me headaches when they talk too much

redditor tier comment...

on a serious note.. i have major issues socializing. i've tried plenty of times getting with females, but it's really hard. and i'm short, balding with acne scars, which makes it even harder..
Isnt Reddit tier comment. There's something wrong with us and si lack of genetical prowess. Women were breed to breed with high quality men.

This defaut feature is obvious outdated to nowadays society. A tall handsome man is no longer needed to protect women during pregnancy or the children.

This is the opposite of Reddit narrative because once you know this you understand why women didn't have rights. Is when the pieces of the puzzle are together.

In the blackpill comunity we share videos/statistics about certain Trends. Those trends show us women preferences in men, it's common nowadays to see Tiktoks of girls praising tall people and shaming short ones. It's also apparent how White is the most desired race, while being indian/Asian is a death sentence.

So using that as a metric we can identify another trend in our midst. Which is the apparent lack of female friends that ugly men face, a lot of unnatractive people have no problems making male friends. Then why is difficult to make female friends? And by friends i don't mean being an Emotional Tampon or Handyman.

The reason for this is because women Lose Value being in close proximity to another male, she's chasing away potential mates and determining her social rank. If she's surrounded by ugly dudes, most people will think that something must be wrong with her, other women will feel like she's not valuing herself and thus discriminate her. So women have to choose carefully with whom they associate with, this is done automatically and most women will tell you that looks don't play a factor with being friends, but think about it.

Have you saw an ugly dude who had a lot of female friends where he was not either: A) Gay B) Handyman C) Emotional Tampon

In my experience it was always those which had the chance to associate with females, if you were a chad or high tier normie they would welcome you with open arms, otherwise you'll be shunned or just not given that much attention. Women don't like you around, even as a friend. If you manage to be their friend you'll be used as an Amusement, Emotional Tampon or just as someone who does them a favor. In no other way they'll tolerate your existence.

I've experienced this first hand, i always was "welcomed" with my group of friends and female friends, but never gotten a close relationship with any of the females there, i was not usefull to them, Nor i listened to their bullshit, nor was i attractive. So there's no much telling in how they appreciated me, i was always the butt of the jokes and hardly had any apreciation for me. This happened to me in HS, University, and at a job i had.

So while i tried to be friendly and easy-going it hardly mattered with females, even if i didn't pursue a relationship with them. This happens to a lot to unnatractive males, and it's not a wonder why.

Feel free to subscribe and drop a like, leave your comments below :feelsYall:
You spot it. I'll talk about some samples later.

the piss on the toilet is yellow

I have a feamale friend and she gives me attention but it feels more like pity:feelsrope:

the piss on the toilet is yellow
read. he did not state it's a discovery or a realization, neither it is
In the blackpill comunity we share videos/statistics about certain Trends. Those trends show us women preferences in men, it's common nowadays to see Tiktoks of girls praising tall people and shaming short ones. It's also apparent how White is the most desired race, while being indian/Asian is a death sentence.

So using that as a metric we can identify another trend in our midst. Which is the apparent lack of female friends that ugly men face, a lot of unnatractive people have no problems making male friends. Then why is difficult to make female friends? And by friends i don't mean being an Emotional Tampon or Handyman.

The reason for this is because women Lose Value being in close proximity to another male, she's chasing away potential mates and determining her social rank. If she's surrounded by ugly dudes, most people will think that something must be wrong with her, other women will feel like she's not valuing herself and thus discriminate her. So women have to choose carefully with whom they associate with, this is done automatically and most women will tell you that looks don't play a factor with being friends, but think about it.

Have you saw an ugly dude who had a lot of female friends where he was not either: A) Gay B) Handyman C) Emotional Tampon

In my experience it was always those which had the chance to associate with females, if you were a chad or high tier normie they would welcome you with open arms, otherwise you'll be shunned or just not given that much attention. Women don't like you around, even as a friend. If you manage to be their friend you'll be used as an Amusement, Emotional Tampon or just as someone who does them a favor. In no other way they'll tolerate your existence.

I've experienced this first hand, i always was "welcomed" with my group of friends and female friends, but never gotten a close relationship with any of the females there, i was not usefull to them, Nor i listened to their bullshit, nor was i attractive. So there's no much telling in how they appreciated me, i was always the butt of the jokes and hardly had any apreciation for me. This happened to me in HS, University, and at a job i had.

So while i tried to be friendly and easy-going it hardly mattered with females, even if i didn't pursue a relationship with them. This happens to a lot to unnatractive males, and it's not a wonder why.

Feel free to subscribe and drop a like, leave your comments below :feelsYall:
great rational justification to btfo cucks nagging about "friendships with foids" :what:
although I have more notes to extend and purify this piece: foids can never be "just friends" with males. foids will intentionally give leads to her male orbiters to lure them into the trap of feeling "chemistry" and then they get attached to their roast. then when those genetically incompetent "male friends" start simping for a foid, she hits their brains with a concrete block with a smile on her roastie becky face fully enjoying it because foids are natty evil in nature and they look greatly to satisfy their ego :what::blackpill:

Last edited:
Fewer friends, less knifes in my back.
Unfortunately when it comes to being low smv, any normie youre “friends” with is likely just gonna stab you in the back, or use you as a punching bag to elevate their own smv, be it as marginally as it would.

read. he did not state it's a discovery or a realization, neither it is

great rational justification to btfo cucks nagging about "friendships with foids" :what:
although I have more notes to extend and purify this piece: foids can never be "just friends" with males. foids will intentionally give leads to her male orbiters to lure them into the trap of feeling "chemistry" and then they get attached to their roast. then when those genetically incompetent "male friends" start simping for a foid, she hits their brains with a concrete block with a smile on her roastie becky face fully enjoying it because foids are natty evil in nature and they look greatly to satisfy their ego :what::blackpill:
Yeah i was just more focused on the incel aspect of it, normies and high tier normies tend to have a different relationship with females than us.

Fewer friends, less knifes in my back.
This is true for those in power or with something to lose, we're incels. We hardly have anything to begin with.

You spot it. I'll talk about some samples later.
Please do :feelsLSD: