Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels lack female friends.

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
In the blackpill comunity we share videos/statistics about certain Trends. Those trends show us women preferences in men, it's common nowadays to see Tiktoks of girls praising tall people and shaming short ones. It's also apparent how White is the most desired race, while being indian/Asian is a death sentence.

So using that as a metric we can identify another trend in our midst. Which is the apparent lack of female friends that ugly men face, a lot of unnatractive people have no problems making male friends. Then why is difficult to make female friends? And by friends i don't mean being an Emotional Tampon or Handyman.

The reason for this is because women Lose Value being in close proximity to another male, she's chasing away potential mates and determining her social rank. If she's surrounded by ugly dudes, most people will think that something must be wrong with her, other women will feel like she's not valuing herself and thus discriminate her. So women have to choose carefully with whom they associate with, this is done automatically and most women will tell you that looks don't play a factor with being friends, but think about it.

Have you saw an ugly dude who had a lot of female friends where he was not either: A) Gay B) Handyman C) Emotional Tampon

In my experience it was always those which had the chance to associate with females, if you were a chad or high tier normie they would welcome you with open arms, otherwise you'll be shunned or just not given that much attention. Women don't like you around, even as a friend. If you manage to be their friend you'll be used as an Amusement, Emotional Tampon or just as someone who does them a favor. In no other way they'll tolerate your existence.

I've experienced this first hand, i always was "welcomed" with my group of friends and female friends, but never gotten a close relationship with any of the females there, i was not usefull to them, Nor i listened to their bullshit, nor was i attractive. So there's no much telling in how they appreciated me, i was always the butt of the jokes and hardly had any apreciation for me. This happened to me in HS, University, and at a job i had.

So while i tried to be friendly and easy-going it hardly mattered with females, even if i didn't pursue a relationship with them. This happens to a lot to unnatractive males, and it's not a wonder why.

Feel free to subscribe and drop a like, leave your comments below :feelsYall:

What female friends ?? I don’t have any friends at all ,I have non human friends tho ,cats

Why would you want female friends with n the first place.

I always found it amazing in high school that some dudes had female friends. If you are sub 5 the only reason a women would have you in their friend circle is if you were brought into it by another mutual friend who is attractive. And even then she would only associate with you because she had to. Notice when you were all together the interaction would be either between her and your mutual friends or your mutual friends and you. NEVER you and the girl. Your just there because she has no choice.

Women don't like you around, even as a friend. If you manage to be their friend you'll be used as an Amusement, Emotional Tampon or just as someone who does them a favor. In no other way they'll tolerate your existence.
So on one hand women won't let us be their friends and on the other hand they will? Which is it? Perhaps you were looking for a different word in the second sentence?

also the problem is foids would be really shitty friends because they have shitty personalities. They are even high maintenance in friendships-- all take and no give. Foids are the kind of people that go to slutwalks, or pussy marches, or just have catty dinner parties that are about status games-- male friends just don't do this shit

Last edited:
also the problem is foids would be really shitty friends because they have shitty personalities. They are even high maintenance in friendships-- all take and no give. Foids are the kind of people that go to slutwalks, or pussy marches, or just have catty dinner parties that are about status games-- male friends just don't do this shit
Imagine having a “female friend” getting bored because negative IQ and the toilet doesn’t even give you sexual intercourse

Just go out and get a girlfriend bro. It’s easy bro.

Sure - I’ll go get a gun to blow my brains out.

having foids friends is ragefuel, so I don't care :yes:

So on one hand women won't let us be their friends and on the other hand they will? Which is it? Perhaps you were looking for a different word in the second sentence?
I'm not that good at writting essays, "friend" is what i meant. Like they let you be around and talk to you ocassionally, but it's not what friendship is about.

They are actually, i can be coping but females are the worst of friends. Nothing to give, too much to ask and worse of all almost 0 personality. I've found few women with whom i could interact without wanting to blow my head off.

I can't keep women's attention, they just don't want to talk to me. I always get ghosted without fail.

I'm not that good at writting essays, "friend" is what i meant. Like they let you be around and talk to you ocassionally, but it's not what friendship is about.
I figured, in a way its orbiting, not even really a friend. They may chat in school, but they aint gonna hang with you outside of school.

Why would you want female friends with n the first place.
they will cockblock you even if you manage to get a girl interested

Imagine having a “female friend” getting bored because negative IQ and the toilet doesn’t even give you sexual intercourse
fakecels are just men unwilling to suffer fools gladly.

So what does that say about trucels, who will suffer fools, and still fail:cryfeels:

fakecels are just men unwilling to suffer fools gladly.

So what does that say about trucels, who will suffer fools, and still fail:cryfeels:
Looks are unfortunately “personality” credentials no matter how much effort a trucel puts in

In the blackpill comunity we share videos/statistics about certain Trends. Those trends show us women preferences in men, it's common nowadays to see Tiktoks of girls praising tall people and shaming short ones. It's also apparent how White is the most desired race, while being indian/Asian is a death sentence.

So using that as a metric we can identify another trend in our midst. Which is the apparent lack of female friends that ugly men face, a lot of unnatractive people have no problems making male friends. Then why is difficult to make female friends? And by friends i don't mean being an Emotional Tampon or Handyman.

The reason for this is because women Lose Value being in close proximity to another male, she's chasing away potential mates and determining her social rank. If she's surrounded by ugly dudes, most people will think that something must be wrong with her, other women will feel like she's not valuing herself and thus discriminate her. So women have to choose carefully with whom they associate with, this is done automatically and most women will tell you that looks don't play a factor with being friends, but think about it.

Have you saw an ugly dude who had a lot of female friends where he was not either: A) Gay B) Handyman C) Emotional Tampon

In my experience it was always those which had the chance to associate with females, if you were a chad or high tier normie they would welcome you with open arms, otherwise you'll be shunned or just not given that much attention. Women don't like you around, even as a friend. If you manage to be their friend you'll be used as an Amusement, Emotional Tampon or just as someone who does them a favor. In no other way they'll tolerate your existence.

I've experienced this first hand, i always was "welcomed" with my group of friends and female friends, but never gotten a close relationship with any of the females there, i was not usefull to them, Nor i listened to their bullshit, nor was i attractive. So there's no much telling in how they appreciated me, i was always the butt of the jokes and hardly had any apreciation for me. This happened to me in HS, University, and at a job i had.

So while i tried to be friendly and easy-going it hardly mattered with females, even if i didn't pursue a relationship with them. This happens to a lot to unnatractive males, and it's not a wonder why.

Feel free to subscribe and drop a like, leave your comments below :feelsYall:
yes mate same here very few people have liked me in my life, I have been betrayed many times. And females tend to insult you infront of everyone. I have had same expereinces with females, I distictly remember getting shoved aside by a female while she was talking to my friend (by the way this firend was a pieace of shit) They always like the arssholes. know this mate love does not exist in this world. Only primal acceptance. you get a woman if your are an arsshole or if your a sombody. but even if you bacome a somebody there is a high chance you will get used by the female. so it is best to keep to yourself as much as possible.

I don’t have friends in general, kek

I can't keep women's attention, they just don't want to talk to me. I always get ghosted without fail.
remember this may you may dwell withing the shadows but know this Thing is compasionate, merciful, empathetic and works in the shadows. I consider myself hidious too.

They are actually, i can be coping but females are the worst of friends. Nothing to give, too much to ask and worse of all almost 0 personality. I've found few women with whom i could interact without wanting to blow my head off.
same here as a teen.

Just go out and get a girlfriend bro. It’s easy bro.

Sure - I’ll go get a gun to blow my brains out.
I know it sickens you doesn't it, its so easy for everyone else to just attract easily.

There is no such thing as female friend

I always found it amazing in high school that some dudes had female friends. If you are sub 5 the only reason a women would have you in their friend circle is if you were brought into it by another mutual friend who is attractive. And even then she would only associate with you because she had to. Notice when you were all together the interaction would be either between her and your mutual friends or your mutual friends and you. NEVER you and the girl. Your just there because she has no choice.
yep or they give you the really cold stare of hatred then carry on talking to there friend, then shoot off quickly (running away) LOL

I don’t even care about having female friends. Honestly male friends are better but I just wanna escape inceldom.

What female friends ?? I don’t have any friends at all ,I have non human friends tho ,cats
you have just made one that is why we are here mate, for all us loners to connect

i don't think that's exactly the reason. i don't want to be friends with foids. i want to fuck them.

i don't think that's exactly the reason. i don't want to be friends with foids. i want to fuck them.
Who does not? They know that you do but they pick the arssholes to fuck them so they can have strong genes.

It shows there something wrong with you if an entire gender dosn't want to interact with you :fuk:, how can one fuck a women if you can't even interact with them.

It shows there something wrong with you if an entire gender dosn't want to interact with you :fuk:, how can one fuck a women if you can't even interact with them.
redditor tier comment...

on a serious note.. i have major issues socializing. i've tried plenty of times getting with females, but it's really hard. and i'm short, balding with acne scars, which makes it even harder..

redditor tier comment...

on a serious note.. i have major issues socializing. i've tried plenty of times getting with females, but it's really hard. and i'm short, balding with acne scars, which makes it even harder..
Me too, that's what i've made this post.... I can establish something "close" to a conversation, but never get a real relationship with them. Hell there was this goodlooking foid next to me today and i didn't have the courage to talk to her, i know it would've been meaningless but there's people who talk with her without a problem.

I'm also a short, balding dude. What's more today i became really depressed as finasteride seems to be working with the oposite effect that it was intended :feelsohgod:

Me too, that's what i've made this post.... I can establish something "close" to a conversation, but never get a real relationship with them. Hell there was this goodlooking foid next to me today and i didn't have the courage to talk to her, i know it would've been meaningless but there's people who talk with her without a problem.

I'm also a short, balding dude. What's more today i became really depressed as finasteride seems to be working with the oposite effect that it was intended :feelsohgod:
finasteride made me super depressed as well... and i take fucking SSRIs and a mood stabalizer for bipolar, so you can see that's not good. i'm really akward talking to girls.. i can't create any sort of conection. it's the same for NTs in general, but with girls it's particularly worse..

finasteride made me super depressed as well... and i take fucking SSRIs and a mood stabalizer for bipolar, so you can see that's not good. i'm really akward talking to girls.. i can't create any sort of conection. it's the same for NTs in general, but with girls it's particularly worse..
Believe me with guys you can get comfortable, but girls clearly don't like ugly men. How's your head shape btw? I'm close to NW4 and im gonna need to shave soon, fuck finasteride for not working. I'm gonna be fuckign ugly bald, i'm not masculine enough to pull the bald look.

Believe me with guys you can get comfortable, but girls clearly don't like ugly men. How's your head shape btw? I'm close to NW4 and im gonna need to shave soon, fuck finasteride for not working. I'm gonna be fuckign ugly bald, i'm not masculine enough to pull the bald look.
i have a good head shape i think, but im so short, and i have acne. i have masculine face, and eyes, but i think i don't have frame and size to be masculine. . :feelsbadman:
i'm 5'6" and a half (169cm) + bald + acne + autism + 5 inch penis = over.

Foids can't be friends

Fewer friends, less knifes in my back.

Remember she is facilitating that conversation. They will bear the load of carrying a conversation for desirables but not for sub 8s.