Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels.is in a nutshell

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
-ethnics worshipping white people

-Nazi sympathizers praising the Nordic race

-Cringe Hitler fanboys hating on non-whites

-self-hating ethnics bitching about their brown skin (arabs, curries, Hispanics, South Asians, meds)

-oneitiscels wasting time obsessing over useless foids who don't give a single shit about them

-NT, sub5, incels wrongly accused of being Fakecels by some (not all) non-NT users

-Incels coping with anime girls (also cringe)

-pointless debates about race that most people don't care about

-Feds and infiltrators posing as Incels

What else did I miss?

Last edited:
Calling anyone who doesn't agree with (you) 100% a retard.
In some cases, calling someone a retard is justified. Some people on here say the dumbest shit ever, and I'm going to call them out if it's necessary

-ethnics worshipping white people
-self-hating ethnics bitching about their brown skin (arabs, curries, Hispanics, South Asians, meds)

-oneitiscels wasting time obsessing over useless foids who don't give a single shit about them
I DO these, brocel. It's over.:feelskek:

As a ethinic I think it is very sad that most ethinics here worship white race and hate themselves.

It never even began.:blackpill:

Hitler hated whitey too.

What else did I miss?
-making comically absurd edgy threads to attract the attention of IT or be featured on their subreddit

oneitiscels wasting time obsessing over useless foids who don't give a single shit about them
Now who could that be? ...

Oh wait.