Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The FBI defeated us in a very insidious way

you fuck your cats asshole and then use the cat shit on your dick as lube for your grandmas pussy
Goddamn, brocel. That's fucking nasty. :feelshaha:

I hate vpn they are slow.
actually it works pretty well with me. even when i am streaming... it won't make me invisible but it gives me this false feeling of security i need to find sleep.

It's an age old strategy. Why do you think that critiquing or distrusting the government makes people go "uh,,, are the chemtrails in the room with us now sweetie??". Because of controlled opposition, they make up these gangstalking flat earther boogeymen, and want anyone who goes against their government/FBI agenda to be seen as a flat earther chemtrail lunatic. Same with incels, if you are a male virgin they want you to stay away from your fellow losers, they don't want marginalized groups to organize or band together so anyone who dares to be a non-NT male who doesn't fuck a lot is treated like an insane school shooter.
Even the slightest wrongthink makes you guilty by association. A creep, incel, racist, flat-earther, or whatever buzzword fits the most.

You realize the mods you are p much accusing of being glowies made a rule AGAINST "racebait"?

I didn’t but later i found out that @Master has dealings with the cia

Of course man, thats why I steer away from outrageous threads. I don't even bother commenting because I made an account here strictly to relate with other people going through inceldom and as a way to vent.
Yeah.

Yeah, something's definitely not right with practically ALL incel spaces. I suspect most posters aren't actually incels, but people posing as such in order to promote their narrative of what incels are. Every incel I've met in real life, EVERY SINGLE DAMN ONE, is a completely different person than what you commonly see on any incel forum or subreddit!!! All the chomo shit and shock posting you see in any incel spaces, the fact that people are ALLOWED to post such stuff, and the total lack of regard for optics....something's NOT right. Any time ugly guys try to create a space online to discuss their issues RATIONALLY, that space eventually gets taken over by shock posters. Same fucking pattern EVERY FUCKING TIME! Something's not right.

It's pretty obvious some of the niggers in here are glowies. I wouldn't say there are a lot of them though.

The FBI has its filthy little hands on everything that's on the Internet. The worst part is you can never really tell who the glowies are, some do a pretty good job.

High IQ post btw
Make a guide on catching glowies

The FBI and police abused the legal system to harass dissidents and make them appear to be criminals
This hasn’t officially happened in America yet

The federal government on Tuesday released a study on the growing terrorism threat from men who call themselves "anti-feminists" or "involuntary celibates" and draw motivation for violence from their inability to develop relationships with women.

Last edited:
(((They))) certainly want to portray us as bad guys and monsters.

This is a must-read:

View attachment 707802
Maury laughing

Upvoted because of the cat. If they see Incels as enough of a threat they would infiltrate few guys in the upper ranks to steer the ship in their desired location.

Yeah, I find it kind of sus how almost all surveys of incels show us to be clearly more left-wing than the average person, yet despite this Tradcon bullshit gets spread here every day, while I don't think that many government agents are daily posters I do think that plenty might want to steer the movement to be more Far-Right and just another flavour of American Republicanism as opposed to being for the redistribution of pussy.

Incels are at the bottom of the hierarchy, yet we constantly see posts praising the current hierarchy and wanting an ideology that enforces a hierarchical structure that specifically places us at the bottom?!

The thing is, you nevER know who is actually a glowie and who's just retarded or ideologically possessed.

High IQ post, most definitely deserves to be pinned.

Yeah, I find it kind of sus how almost all surveys of incels show us to be clearly more left-wing than the average person, yet despite this Tradcon bullshit gets spread here every day, while I don't think that many government agents are daily posters I do think that plenty might want to steer the movement to be more Far-Right and just another flavour of American Republicanism as opposed to being for the redistribution of pussy.

Incels are at the bottom of the hierarchy, yet we constantly see posts praising the current hierarchy and wanting an ideology that enforces a hierarchical structure that specifically places us at the bottom?!

The thing is, you nevER know who is actually a glowie and who's just retarded or ideologically possessed.

High IQ post, most definitely deserves to be pinned.

I think the rise in mass shooters shooters is a product of feds manipulating the unstable. More then enough proof of this too. They create problems, then fix it with their solutions… Problem: more fear. Solution: more control

I think the rise in mass shooters shooters is a product of feds manipulating the unstable. More then enough proof of this too. They create problems, then fix it with their solutions… Problem: more fear. Solution: more control
Breaking bad walter white

I'm sure there are FBI agents regularly watching this website, but as long as your messages are not too suspicious or evidence of you committing or planning to commit crimes, you have no reason to worry for yourself. :feelsjuice:

We're all feds in here, nothing to see citizens.

Make a guide on catching glowies
Glowies will entrap you into making very direct statements that are incriminating for example, planning to perform an act of violence at a location and a time. They will aggressively convince you to perform a crime even when you don't want to. They contact you through DMs instead of in public because if they talk in public others will warn about their psyops. They prey on the mentally weak people who are suffering from stuff in real life and susceptible to influence of others.

I used to genuinely wonder why the feds and police always came after low smv males, since it seemed very unprofessional. But at this point i realize that it's the inevitable outcome when normies have power in society. Also those government institutions are basically infested with normies.

I think they focus most of their psyops on major platforms like Reddit, Facebook (and previously Twitter), there they do psyops by deciding who to ban based on politics. Their actions are on such massive scale of insider action (they're in the tech company effectively) that they don't need to derail arguments, that just ban and censor and decide the rules of right and wrong think, and make all the political decisions.
Not even close to being true. Remember 8chan?

At this point they already consider the entire right wing to be an enemy.

The FBI and police abused the legal system to harass dissidents and make them appear to be criminals
This hasn’t officially happened in America
It definitely has happened in America. That's what the whole January 6th debate is about

On second thought i think it's true. In the past few months it looks like they have designated this website as a higher target and are performing more aggressive postmaxxing. It seems their goal is to interfere with elections and prevent public opinion from rational debate. They make very suspicious posts that are low iq and derail rational thought. They have a large number of different accounts that make occasional posts. They are accumulating 'trustworthy accounts' and using them to

-skew poll results. Whenever there are polls that don't show the name of voters, the mass of glowie accounts always vote the weird way that makes no sense logically. The proof is that the number of votes goes up illogically. They don't spam the votes that show names because then it would be obvious to pinpoint the glowies

-skew the 'majority opinion' on opinion questions. They don't do this often because they are still accumulating accounts. But when there is a significant debate post, they will dump a few low iq glowie comments from 3 accounts on it to skew the train of thought. They make sure to have minimal engagement but have the same opinion bolstered by multiple accounts to make it look like it is the 'social majority opinion of the in group' a basic psyop

I estimate that they are performing a long term psyop, creating a new account every week to reduce the suspicion of mass creating accounts to the mods, scattering the post activity across accounts, basically like a form of 'distributed psyop' across a mass of accounts.

Last edited:

Yes, but inceldom isn't a movement. Stop fucking pushing the MSM narrative meme that incels are this organized group. We're just a bunch of coping shitposters who are here to forget about our brutal realities. Posting here is the black pilled equivalent of how normies go to a bar and get drunk.

This is funny, but it reminds you how fucking evil these federal agents are to lure young, impressionable and vulnerable males, who are lonely and ostracized, to commit violence that they would otherwise have never dreamed of, all so they can justify some policy or budget or push some political agenda.

how fucking evil these federal agents
It works because society approves it. Otherwise they would be hunting down and entrapping young girls instead of boys. Ultimately society just really hates young guys because all these cucks are trying to eliminate sexual competition through bullying and destructively harming young men.

Yeah they are evil, I just wish that somehow all their evil will be directed towards normies instead of incels. It would be great to live in a world where federal agents were always hunting down Chad and Stacy and normies while leaving the incels alone. It would be the perfect retribution to society for all of the capabilities they had built up to 'fight incels ' to be turned around and used against normies. Though i think that this doesn't seem possible since the feds are basically a whole bunch of normies themselves.

Basically these people are just really toxic normie bullies who like to take out their violent fantasies on the weak young men out there because it gives them a hard on. Even if there was no policy or budget or political agenda, they would hunt down and screw with incels just for the thrill of it.

Last edited:
If you see the soyjack meme seething at pepe the frog that's basically what the entire liberal part of the government thought process is literally like. They really just are that toxic.

Fuck the NHK glownigger faggots with glass shards

hitlermax now

By the time it becomes a general concern for a bulk of members as to who they are talking to is federal or not, there will already be a federal agent that is a mod and spends frequent time contributing to the community that many will be unable to tell. Shit. I wouldn't be surprised if those motherfuckers started recruiting people off this forum to be used as mind controlled slaves for acts of terrorism and shootings in the U.S for their own nefarious purposes. But that all depends on if you believe they do that kind of shit and are certain about conspiracy theories being reality(9/11, MK ULTRA, False Flags, Operation Mockingbird etc).

Feds are a bunch of dipshit normies sitting at desks trying to come up with the next false flag or mind control tactics. They are bureaucrats and virtue signaling narcissists who need to necessitate their own jobs. Even though they are probably engaging in the very same activity they attack. That's why they've deemed a bunch of depressed virgins to be such a huge threat. They're NEETmaxxers who have to "earn" their neetbucks.

Feds are a bunch of dipshit normies sitting at desks trying to come up with the next false flag or mind control tactics. They are bureaucrats and virtue signaling narcissists who need to necessitate their own jobs. Even though they are probably engaging in the very same activity they attack. That's why they've deemed a bunch of depressed virgins to be such a huge threat. They're NEETmaxxers who have to "earn" their neetbucks.
I mean....to be fair, ER and then one Canadian in a car did attempt to reach the High Score in what could be described as two of the funniest attempts of lulz and retribution ever recorded in modern history.