Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My Experience Being Arrested By The FBl And Put In A Psych Ward For My Posts Here

If I get clear and certain evidence that the government is suppressing incels, I will immediately submit and forget about this whole inceldom business. I would lose faith in America, of course, but oh well.
Why do you need evidence when you can just imagine how cheap and easy it is, how much soy manpower they have. Most people on this forum are normies or glowies. Incels are suppressed more than Muslims.

I know this is how it works here in Germany. You can give the authorities a "tip" that someone is suicidal or otherwise harming himself and they send a doctor to evaluate you, and this doctor can then forcibly admit you to a psych ward. But I didn't think America was this cucked jfl.

This happened to me too by the way, I got put into a room with a schizophrenic sandnigger who was talking with ghosts :lul:
Well, civil commitment is generally a state issue, not a federal issue

a lot of these laws haven't been updated since the 50s or something because state legislators are even bigger retards than congress

may allah humiliate all intelligence agency cucks

I hate this shit when you have to make excuses for every fucking fart youve made in your life while being interrogated by psychiatrist and they still give you the worst fucking diagnosis they could possibly invent.

I hate this shit when you have to make excuses for every fucking fart youve made in your life while being interrogated by psychiatrist and they still give you the worst fucking diagnosis they could possibly invent.
The psychologist literally looked like an NPC. Like imagine the most lifeless and emotionless skinny version of Bill Gates. Total cuck. He probably copes with his low T by taking some of the pills he prescribes.

Whenever the government sees a low tier male gaining influence over other low tier males, they fear a revolution. that’s why they detained you, because they saw you as a threat to the gynocentric and feminist society that they have created.

Soon we incels will all be put in concentration camps and forced to work till death no different to what’s happening in North Korea. We must prevent this from happening at all costs, we must CHOose a bettER path.
“Choose a better paths” me KEK

US needs to get shelled for atleast a year , complete shithole of a country
Maybe this news story is true :feelshaha:

It's scary that they can just look at a few online posts and then just arbitrarily decide that you have some mental problem and to deprive you of your basic human rights. That kind of tactic was used in the Soviet Union, where they could label anyone whose ideas aren't accepted by authority as mentally ill as an excuse to silence dissent. They can easily sedate you and then have you eliminated if you're confined to a mental institution.
They might be taking people that post on this forum and similar places knowing that they'll post about their experiences later on to create a sense of fear and make people reluctant to post, not wanting to share the same fate.

FUCK THEM MOTHERFUCKERS! FBI FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKIN GLOWNIGGERZ

i ran over one of these guys in 1999. you can see them when you're driving, you just run them over.

I know this is how it works here in Germany. You can give the authorities a "tip" that someone is suicidal or otherwise harming himself and they send a doctor to evaluate you, and this doctor can then forcibly admit you to a psych ward. But I didn't think America was this cucked jfl.

This happened to me too by the way, I got put into a room with a schizophrenic sandnigger who was talking with ghosts :lul:
I finally made a fren, but he was always clingy and anxious with huge debts, going bankrupt. He would drink Rum alcohol after work and call me saying he felt suicidal over the phone. It was all too much, so I ghosted him. For revenge he called police and told them that I was suicidal. Soon, two cops broke in my back door with no warrant. It was a ‘welfare check’.

Later, i tore off the steps to the back door. Fear making frens anymore. Normies can be crazy.

Last edited:
Whenever the government sees a low tier male gaining influence over other low tier males, they fear a revolution. that’s why they detained you, because they saw you as a threat to the gynocentric and feminist society that they have created.

Soon we incels will all be put in concentration camps and forced to work till death no different to what’s happening in North Korea. We must prevent this from happening at all costs, we must CHOose a bettER path.

Pigs/zog bots are the worst kind of cucks.
:blackpill::reeeeee:

S

I am not reading all of that but psych wards are for 14yr olds with "anxiety"

Ya...they told me to chat with a petite White hole. This person was in the hospital twice, partial-hospitalization twice, group therapy twice and eating disorder support group.

It's scary that they can just look at a few online posts and then just arbitrarily decide that you have some mental problem and to deprive you of your basic human rights. That kind of tactic was used in the Soviet Union, where they could label anyone whose ideas aren't accepted by authority as mentally ill as an excuse to silence dissent. They can easily sedate you and then have you eliminated if you're confined to a mental institution.
They might be taking people that post on this forum and similar places knowing that they'll post about their experiences later on to create a sense of fear and make people reluctant to post, not wanting to share the same fate.
An effective method to suppress socially divergent people from having any significant impact in defying the status quo :yes:

This is how normies (including LEO and psychiatrists) have historically treated "mad scientists" throughout human history for similar reasons. Many of them were bullied, harassed, ridiculed, spied on, institutionalized, socially exculded and sometimes lynched or executed by normies because of their ideas, even though their ideas would later be proven true and integrated into common practice of human society

This is how normies have historically treated people who diverged from societal norms with ideas that were unpopular and went against the status quo. Its what normies are designed to do --- Oppress anyone who challenges the status quo, even if their ideas are practical or relatively close to the truth

How normies have historically done it and still continue to do it to socially different people: They ridicule them, ignore them, ostracize them, demomize them, threaten to institutionalize them, attempt to keep them sedated with chemical pills and "re-education programs", or possibly mortally wound / kill them. In effect, they would render you unable to operate in society as a free citizen without being individually targeted and placed under constant surveillence or / and regular "mental health checks" by glowies

Last edited:
I finally made a fren, but he was always clingy and anxious with huge debts, going bankrupt. He would drink Rum alcohol after work and call me saying he felt suicidal over the phone. It was all too much, so I ghosted him. For revenge he called police and told them that I was suicidal. Soon, two cops broke in my back door with no warrant. It was a ‘welfare check’.

Later, i tore off the steps to the back door. Fear making frens anymore. Normies can be crazy.
Yes. What's really fucked up is how in USA a "welfare check" can easily result in you being killed. They way LE handle them is the same way they handle active shooters basically. They show up and immediately try to detain their target, weapons drawn or prepared to use force at the slightest provocation. Basically they treat the victim as some dangerous threat to be neutralized.

I'm not even joking people have been murdered before by officers performing a "welfare check"