Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels.is has been my best friend (IT won't touch this)

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
I just want to thank the forum for being a place for support for lonely men, like it says. Here we are all equal, no matter your race. Just some things I saw that are helping me going through life:

- Incels.is stopped me from being a stormfrontcel. Hitler was a Chad worshipper manlet.

- Incels.is teached me that, if you are a ThirdWorldCel like me, it's not completely over, cuz YOU CAN MONEYMAXX AND GET GIRLS. I know, it's harder to moneymaxx here than getting a Stacy. But it doesn't matter, we thirdworldcels should at least try. So now I resumed my studies and I'm studying 12 hours a day. Because, as I realized reading here, WHAT ELSE BETTER I HAVE TO DO WITH MY INCEL LIFE?
(FIRSTWORLDCELS IS MORE DIFFICULT CASE)

- All copes are temporary, except from study (if u can moneymaxx to get stacy).

- People are now respecting me, now I use shoelifts thanks for reading this forum. HEIGHT IS RESPECT

That's it fellas. Thanks for the moneymaxxing advice. You guys helped me quit bad habits. Now I resumed my old studying habit, and am now in the right path to break inceldom by moneymaxxing in 2 years.

This forum keeps me alive, despite the fakecel fag infestation

Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill:

Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill:
happy ur unbanned :panties:

yes I aggree, not having friends is a bless for motivationcels

I have friends tbh but I choose to not seeing them, If if hang out with them I always end up seeing them with Stacies and chilling with their perfect lives.

u have been here for a month

Just be betabuxx :lul::lul:

South America is not India or burgers. Here the betabuxxing gives you 7+, not 4-5/10. (secret pill)
They use y'all as ATM machines and fuck chads behind your back:lul::lul:
You are studying 12 hours a day while your future wife is getting railed by chads and enjoying her youth:lul::lul:

They use y'all as ATM machines and fuck chads behind your back:lul::lul:
You are studying 12 hours a day while your future wife is getting railed by chads and enjoying her youth:lul::lul:
Can't say you're lying

but this is my choice, I can't find videogames or netflix fun anymore.. and I have no money to eat (boliviancel)

based moneymaxxer, this is what Andrew Tate wud do if he was third worlder

I am also a follew moneymaxxer, I know I wouldn't have as much normie moneymaxxers, but I just feel great when I walk accross a poor Chad/normie male on the street, knowing that despite my bad looks, I was able to get more moneymaxxed than him:feelsohh:

based moneymaxxer, this is what Andrew Tate wud do if he was third worlder

I am also a follew moneymaxxer, I know I wouldn't have as much normie moneymaxxers, but I just feel great when I walk accross a poor Chad/normie male on the street, knowing that despite my bad looks, I was able to get more moneymaxxed than him:feelsohh:
LOL at andrew tate part

exactly bro, every cope is valuable, every little detail make the difference in our miserable lives

Im a thirdworldcel as well and my father fucked my dreams of moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing he forced me into a blue collar job instead of sending me to college now i work as a full time welder from the past 6 years and will probably live in the slums of mumbai all my life its extreme ropefuel when i think about that I'll never escape this jungle ever in my life:fuk::feelsrope:

Im a thirdworldcel as well and my father fucked my dreams of moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing he forced me into a blue collar job instead of sending me to college now i work as a full time welder from the past 6 years and will probably live in the slums of mumbai all my life its extreme ropefuel when i think about that I'll never escape this jungle ever in my life:fuk::feelsrope:
oh my God. That's brutal bro:feelscry:

LOL at andrew tate part

exactly bro, every cope is valuable, every little detail make the difference in our miserable lives
Incels have the advantage of being depressed which also helps with studymaxxing

Incels have the advantage of being depressed which also helps with studymaxxing
perfect.

my life is a real brutal deppressive piece of shit, so when I study, it's not like I have something better to do

oh my God. That's brutal bro:feelscry:
Yes man. The slums part is ok for me but i still feel like a subhuman when i look at posh people in cars going in their 30 storey apartment buildings but the job is very suifuel all my school friends now have graduated and have good jobs:feelsrope:

Yes man. The slums part is ok for me but i still feel like a subhuman when i look at posh people in cars going in their 30 storey apartment buildings but the job is very suifuel all my school friends now have graduated and have good jobs:feelsrope:
Slum is shit cuz people begging for money every time, must be brutal, wish you lucky and strength to go through all this

nope. i despise here as much as i despise :bluepill::bluepill:'S and :redpill::redpill:'s. also how can u love a place you are not in voluntarily exist.

nope. i despise here as much as i despise :bluepill::bluepill:'S and :redpill::redpill:'s. also how can u love a place you are not in voluntarily exist.
Did you notice that, when we keep using incels.is every day, we tend to get more numb and less minded-aggressive towards normies and foids?

Whenever I stop browsing here for a few days trying to face society, I end up fullfilled with rage and do some greycel ragefuel post

Did you notice that, when we keep using incels.is every day, we tend to get more numb and less minded-aggressive towards normies and foids?

Whenever I stop browsing here for a few days trying to face society, I end up fullfilled with rage and do some greycel ragefuel post
i dont know man, i always kept myself away from soyciety :feelsbadman:

you are based, always online whenever I browse here

at least you are not funding chad harem, based warrior
my incel body wants pussy so much nowadays. they wont let me touch them :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: its fucking unfair !!!

This place is the probably the only place I can voice what pains me the worst and get advice and sympathy and not bullying and ostracizion. Cheers Brocel. :feelzez:

This place is the probably the only place I can voice what pains me the worst and get advice and sympathy and not bullying and ostracizion. Cheers Brocel. :feelzez:
nigger