Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incels are vulnerable to being targeted by fringe, extremist, or niche groups

Khaplain40KKK

Khaplain40KKK

RunningFromFemoids
★★★★★
Think about it....
>Most incels are natsocs/3rd positionists/other political bullshit
>most incels-in-denial are faggots and trannies
>consumerist and cope with media (sadly I am a victim of targeted advertising)
>most groups actively target lonely men (unlike here, instead of coping with your flaws you can at least openly say on your mind 9/10 times)

Makes me a little paranoid as an incel tbh

Think about it....
>most groups actively target lonely men (unlike here, instead of coping with your flaws you can at least openly say on your mind 9/10 times)

Greycel.

Think about it....
most incels hate politics and know it is just a cope.
The only political thing most incels care about is policies that will increase/decrease inceldom and any that target us for existing.

Think about it....

It's either keep the subhuman coping with shit to make their lives meaningful, or they will legit go ER on a national scale.

stop trying to associate me with your political bullshit agendas, speak for yourself gaycel

My dick is vulnerable for total lack of pussy. Who will think of the vulnerability of my dick?

Incels are mostly targets of faggots and trannies cruising for underaged straight "trophies" to convert. We are also potentially victims to bad actors in the "mental health" industry. They want your money. They gaslight you into thinking therapy can help you, when the objective truth is, ONLY YOU can fix YOU, and if you can't fix yourself, then it's ovER.

This is why most of these fags are obsessed with the idea that "ohhh, incels aren't as ugly as they think they are." :soy: There is a WORLD of difference between being acceptably attractive to a faggot vs acceptably attractive to a woman.

Last edited:
stop trying to associate me with your political bullshit agendas, speak for yourself gaycel
Yeah queer what political bullshit I'm trying to shill? Absolutely nothing.