Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ‘Incels are shit-post kings’: incels’ perceptions of online forum content

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Celiacel
★★★★★

‘Incels are shit-post kings’: incels’ perceptions of online forum content​

• January 2023
  • Journal of Crime and Justice
DOI:10.1080/0735648X.2023.2169330
Authors:
Sarah Daly at State University of New York at Oswego
Sarah Daly

Annie Laurie Nichols
Annie Laurie Nichols

Abstract​

Research about involuntary celibates, or incels, has often relied on indirect texts such as internet forums and discussions as a source of data for qualitative analysis. Using direct qualitative data from interviews with incels (N = 14), this paper examines their beliefs about negative online behaviors such as shit-posting. From the data, we identified various themes, and participants stated that they may view this behavior as: 1.) one that is not specifically isolated to incels (or only a small fraction of the incel population); 2.) for attention; or 3.) a reflection of some truth or deeper emotion. Other explanations, however, suggested that shit-posting is: 4.) just a joke or not serious; 5.) annoying or a negative representation of all incels; or 6.) false flags by others outside of the community. Researchers in online behavior—and incel researchers in particular – should give special attention to the reasons why users may engage in reprehensible or vile speech and the rewards that such behaviors offer. Attention to the nuance and purpose of online behaviors can provide additional context for the interpretation and application of existing and future incel research, and it can inform policies and practices to make internet spaces less harmful.

Holy shit they really are obsessed with us lmao

that's the nicest thing a normie has ever said about us

that's the nicest thing a normie has ever said about us
that noodlewhore have a thing for incels she have released way too many reports on us :ahegao:

Wow I was just rn postmaxxing
She seems interested in incels. For her bad luck she's not My type

Why are Incels in the Journal of Crime and Justice ? Typically LGBT and Feminist hysteria and bullying

AnaL Nichols false fags by otters outside of the coommunutty. Researchers (coomers) in online beaver—and incel researchers in farticular – should give special ed to the reasons why users may engage in reprehensible or vile speech and the retards that such behaviors offer. Attention to the jew aunts and porpoise of on-loin beehive-iors can provolone addiction contest or the interpretation and apelication of existing and funiture incel research (cooming), and it can infoam practices to make internut spaces less hamful.

Hello research whores, why don't you have sex with us in return data and content?

Are my emotions you caused a shitpost to you?

I will shoot you in the arms and legs, paralyzing you until you bleed out. -random guy (not me)

Holy shit they really are obsessed with us lmao
The attention we don’t get from women is attention we get from 3 letter agencies and cucks as a whole.

How do foids get away with using these shitty titles in supposedly journals
you thought that title was bad wait until you read this :lul:

Exhausting "paper". Too exhausting to even read the very first sentences.

My hatred is involuntary.

this bitch wants to take our cope away. fucking gook

Massanari (2017) explains
that online users and cultures harass others and using antiquated or hateful ideas to rail against progressivism and diversity. Thus, online communities and users may utilize these to legitimate and celebrate the very behaviors that led to their ostracization and push back against mainstream ideas

LMAO. god i hate dumb bitches like this. I can feel the scorn dripping from every word of this "research"

Last edited:
the author looks like a troon

LMAO. god i hate dumb bitches like this. I can feel the scorn dripping from every word of this "research"
props couldn't read that shit myself

I want to have sex with the author lmao

‘Incels are shit-post kings’: incels’ perceptions of online forum content​

• January 2023
  • Journal of Crime and Justice
DOI:10.1080/0735648X.2023.2169330
Authors:
Sarah Daly at State University of New York at Oswego
Sarah Daly

Annie Laurie Nichols
Annie Laurie Nichols

Abstract​

Research about involuntary celibates, or incels, has often relied on indirect texts such as internet forums and discussions as a source of data for qualitative analysis. Using direct qualitative data from interviews with incels (N = 14), this paper examines their beliefs about negative online behaviors such as shit-posting. From the data, we identified various themes, and participants stated that they may view this behavior as: 1.) one that is not specifically isolated to incels (or only a small fraction of the incel population); 2.) for attention; or 3.) a reflection of some truth or deeper emotion. Other explanations, however, suggested that shit-posting is: 4.) just a joke or not serious; 5.) annoying or a negative representation of all incels; or 6.) false flags by others outside of the community. Researchers in online behavior—and incel researchers in particular – should give special attention to the reasons why users may engage in reprehensible or vile speech and the rewards that such behaviors offer. Attention to the nuance and purpose of online behaviors can provide additional context for the interpretation and application of existing and future incel research, and it can inform policies and practices to make internet spaces less harmful.
ayo this bitch researching with govt grant about broken men online. Well consider this a shit post bitch I want to gut you and hang you in public (in a simulation created in unreal engine)

She could go on tiktok lives and act as a clown it'll do her good

Hey look its me jfl

N=14 says everything we need to know about how useless this wordsoup is.

She got this right. We're indeed kings in shit posting