Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ‘Incels are privileged if this is their problem’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Incels are privileged if this is their problem’.

It pisses me off when normal fags says shit like this as they likely know for a fact that some of us have other issues too besides just that but they want a reason to dismiss our issues and it just comes to show how male problems are dismissed by society.

Yes, one of my problems is having a dry cock but I have personal problems on top of that and a negative on top of another negative just makes things even shittier, being sexually frustrated in the mix of having personal problems is an absolute bitch.

They would all die in a week in our shoes. They have no idea the prison this body and mind is

The only "privilege" I could think that I have is that I live in a western nation. I literally have nothing else. I don't have foids attracted to me and I don't get diversity points for jobs (despite being ethnic).

Since when are we privileged? The only fucks that are privileged are normies.

Most of us face bullying, ostracization and rejection in addition to our failure in romance.

there are incels on here that have been homeless, but you don’t see them coming back saying “after experiencing homelessness...i realised that inceldom isn’t a big deal". there are incels on here that have killed themselves because of it. we are missing out on a human need.

Normal fags know nothing.
Exactly. They have brains smaller than an ant’s shit and still are too stupid to use it. Way too fucking stupid to know what common sense is.

They would all die in a week in our shoes. They have no idea the prison this body and mind is
True. We wish it only limited to our romantic/love life, but it affects every inch and corner of our lives.

‘Incels are privileged if this is their problem’.

It pisses me off when normal fags says shit like this as they likely know for a fact that some of us have other issues too besides just that but they want a reason to dismiss our issues and it just comes to show how male problems are dismissed by society.

Yes, one of my problems is having a dry cock but I have personal problems on top of that and a negative on top of another negative just makes things even shittier, being sexually frustrated in the mix of having personal problems is an absolute bitch.
Them calling us Privileged is just Projection. They know that they themselves are privileged to live typical lifestyles, have Relationships and intimacy, and in general never having to live what we went through for a single second.

Women are always projecting their flaws on men.

They complain about "impossible standards of beauty" when their standards are impossible to please.

They complain about "privilege" when they are the most privileged class in the world.

I have tons of problems, I'm physically debilitated and flat broke and live in the ghetto with dangerous people.

Know what makes it really suck? Having nobody by my side throughout any of it.

being sexually frustrated in the mix of having personal problems
Normies like to disminish how reality is a fabric of misery. Inceldom is just one problem among others, but there certainly is a correlation between problems that could change a life negatively and inceldom.

just look at the number of women that have roped because they couldn't handle being alone under lockdown