RageFuel ‘Incels are privileged if this is their problem’.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
81d 6h 24m
‘Incels are privileged if this is their problem’.

It pisses me off when normal fags says shit like this as they likely know for a fact that some of us have other issues too besides just that but they want a reason to dismiss our issues and it just comes to show how male problems are dismissed by society.

Yes, one of my problems is having a dry cock but I have personal problems on top of that and a negative on top of another negative just makes things even shittier, being sexually frustrated in the mix of having personal problems is an absolute bitch.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
177d 3h 51m
They would all die in a week in our shoes. They have no idea the prison this body and mind is

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Major
29d 1h 36m
The only "privilege" I could think that I have is that I live in a western nation. I literally have nothing else. I don't have foids attracted to me and I don't get diversity points for jobs (despite being ethnic).

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Genetic Garbage
-
284d 17h 46m
I've so many fucking problems in my life it's funny at this point.

I'm disabled. My savings got stolen by my dad and he left. My business NEEDS to become successful or else I'll be homeless. I failed computer science because I had to stay in the hospital for 6 weeks. I have no immediate family except my mom who I'll never see again after a few months.

Name the problem and it's probably also my problem.
They would all die in a week in our shoes. They have no idea the prison this body and mind is
They would have their guts spilled out if they were me because they're too soy to fight off an armed opponent.

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 13h 25m
Since when are we privileged? The only fucks that are privileged are normies.

Starship

Starship

Recruit
★★
5d 8h 0m
Most of us face bullying, ostracization and rejection in addition to our failure in romance.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★
74d 18h 21m
there are incels on here that have been homeless, but you don’t see them coming back saying “after experiencing homelessness...i realised that inceldom isn’t a big deal". there are incels on here that have killed themselves because of it. we are missing out on a human need.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
81d 6h 24m
kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 13h 25m
Normal fags know nothing.
Exactly. They have brains smaller than an ant’s shit and still are too stupid to use it. Way too fucking stupid to know what common sense is.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
26d 22h 35m
True. We wish it only limited to our romantic/love life, but it affects every inch and corner of our lives.

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

Tryhard 1337 MLG Pro
★★
22d 1h 53m
‘Incels are privileged if this is their problem’.

It pisses me off when normal fags says shit like this as they likely know for a fact that some of us have other issues too besides just that but they want a reason to dismiss our issues and it just comes to show how male problems are dismissed by society.

Yes, one of my problems is having a dry cock but I have personal problems on top of that and a negative on top of another negative just makes things even shittier, being sexually frustrated in the mix of having personal problems is an absolute bitch.
Them calling us Privileged is just Projection. They know that they themselves are privileged to live typical lifestyles, have Relationships and intimacy, and in general never having to live what we went through for a single second.

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★
47d 9h 40m
Women are always projecting their flaws on men.

They complain about "impossible standards of beauty" when their standards are impossible to please.

They complain about "privilege" when they are the most privileged class in the world.

S

SuperPerfectCel

Officer
★★★★★
7d 10h 39m
I have tons of problems, I'm physically debilitated and flat broke and live in the ghetto with dangerous people.

Know what makes it really suck? Having nobody by my side throughout any of it.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Brand new Feeling
★★★★
21d 17h 7m
being sexually frustrated in the mix of having personal problems
Normies like to disminish how reality is a fabric of misery. Inceldom is just one problem among others, but there certainly is a correlation between problems that could change a life negatively and inceldom.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Missing
★★★★★
51d 6h 38m
just look at the number of women that have roped because they couldn't handle being alone under lockdown