Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female standards

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Women find 1 percent of men attractive hypergamy female standards

Just be top 1% theory

incels have high standards right?

Chad only is law. Denying is should be against the law.

incels have high standards right?
Which is funny as my % isn't even that low at all when I see girls out and about.

But yeah, I guess my standards way too high.

less than 1% of men my age are somewhat attractive. Of the other 99% I would even say that if they dressed, worked out and groomed properly they would still be unattractive.

iu

I bet some of those women that answered the thread post on IT. Hypocritical cunts

Male, the cucked gender. Only the 1% chads and few black and maybe redpillers are not cucks.

Also keep in mind these are the standards of leddit green hair feminist fattys

Which is funny as my % isn't even that low at all when I see girls out and about.

But yeah, I guess my standards way too high.
lol I would gladly fuck about half of the women I see. But it seems that when you're a man that is having standards "too high", I should want to fuck 100% instead!

lol I would gladly fuck about half of the women I see. But it seems that when you're a man that is having standards "too high", I should want to fuck 100% instead!
Foid logic.

I don't even bother to look at what those cunts said tbh they're all the same fucking sheeps
Only chad wins

BTW 80% OF MEN ARE BELOW AVERAGE TEE HEE
AND ONLY 1% ARE ATTRACTIVE! TEE HEE

Female standards OK cupid data women consider 80 percent of men as being below average in looks

That one is so fucked I wouldn't be surprised if it was written by one of us... its still true for many women though.

Could very well be a women. Foids seem to have a thing about bragging who's the most selective amongst them.

I think those who say 5-10% represent the average women better. 5-10% is already more selective than the 80-20 rule which is pretty amazing.

Take the 99/1 pill

I just wanna fucking kms