Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incels are in the same boat ultimately

DecayGuy

DecayGuy

Officer
Bottom of the barrel IQ is all these people thinking just be tall, or just be white, just have blue/green eyes and whatever else is all that's needed to escape inceldom. Bone structure and actual physical features which aren't eye colour are more important than how tall the deformed person is. It's surprising that even though we all know how unrealistic the expectations upon males are and how Chad and Chadlite are the only ones that get to live a lifestyle of validation and sex, that people clutch onto stupid things like 'i have x issue, so therefore anyone who hasn't got x issue is fakecel'. There should be more unity, since ultimately the only thing that matters is that we cannot get sex, and that's because of the degenerate whores that have forced us into spectator mode in life.

Fact is each issue that is not ideal about our body does make things harder, and yes that includes height. However to think someone who doesn't have the exact same issue as you means they are fake and therefore drowning in pussy is a cope in trying to validate yourself as a snowflake that cannot be equalled. We all can't get sex here, and it isn't the fellow incel that's the reason for it.

sometimes one or two features other than face can be the gamechanger. for example, take a look at eggman. his face is literally sub 3 but he is 6ft, NT and white so he got laid.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend