Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are hated the most on incels.is

Clown

Clown

I will ascend until 2024
-
This forum is full off infiltrators who just want to shit on incels, only a few users here are truly incels, the rest are trolls.

The mods are not doing their job.

How did you even become mods? You don’t even care about incels, you don’t care about the purpose of this forum

I will ascend until 2024

Bruh there was some fag literally bragging about his height and mogging us, still free to whine like a foid

Bruh there was some fag literally bragging about his height and mogging us, still free to whine like a foid
What do you mean? Are you opposing my post against infiltrators?

There are faggots here who are literally over 6'4-6'6 ft tall, it never even began for this shithole website

I agree. Look at how the users here form their own little gay cliques just like normies. Not to mention that trucels like @Intellau_Celistic are treated with disdain for their nonconformity to the NT hordes.

I agree. Look at how the users here form their own little gay cliques just like normies. Not to mention that trucels like @Intellau_Celistic are treated with disdain for their nonconformity to the NT hordes.
Intellau is black, he should be out there thugmaxxing and playing basketball to get hoes.

Infiltrator: @Clown

This forum is full off infiltrators who just want to shit on incels, only a few users here are truly incels, the rest are trolls.

How did you even become mods? You don’t even care about incels, you don’t care about the purpose of this forum
Joined Dec 28, 2022
Posts 586

No idea but I can understand why he got banned for making faggot posts like this one
I wasn’t banned, i created another account and the mods accepted it

Hang yourself infiltrator cuck

I wasn’t banned, i created another account and the mods accepted it

Hang yourself infiltrator cuck
Stay mad, virgin

100% - Permaban LARP or longterm infiltrator?
I'm certainly an incel, I want all IT members to suffer a horrible death

Last edited:
Water is wet. fire hot. ice cold. Wage slave.

Truth be told this forum is a microcosm of the outerworld in a much more cursed fashion.

Be careful of foids and (((infiltrators)))

@Intellau_Celistic Don't worry, you my nigga fr
It's a grinch alt
Can't remember much about that person but I remember I had that account on ignore lol
You shit on everyone the most
true lol