Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels are cursed by fate probably tbh

Do you think your supernaturally cursed?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Too much bullshit that makes no sense keeps happening to me. Today I was supposed to receive an extension ladder but fuckers delayed the delivery by a month! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This isn't the first time bullshit like this happened either to me. Gay nigger faggot shit like this keep happening. I never hear of anyone else running into these problems. I can only conclude that I am spiritually damned by a higher entity or some gay niggrr fag God.

I have gotten fucked before by bullshit out if my control multiple times by now. Once during college the gay niggers fucked my class scheduling some how despite me explicitly visiting them and confirming it was all good. Yet I still got fucked over. I got less classes than I was supposed to. I had to compensate by taking summer classes.

There is no doubt anymore. Some nigger God is fucking with me. He is explicitly targeting me and fucking with me. Dumb nigget faggot!

no but I might as well be

[Luckpill] thread

I believe in a god precisely because of how shit my life is.

Supply chains are still recovering especially for that kind of stuff. Probably not a you thing but
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

I got cursed to be the poorest group of curries (Bangladeshis), a schizo mom, and be 5'4 ugly, creepy looking, brown man.

Last edited:
I got cursed to be the poorest group of curries (Bangladeshis), a schizo mom, and be 5'4 ugly, creepy looking, brown man.
It's over. Some sadistic God enjoys forcing us into shit situations and watches us suffering.

"Fate" allowed my lovely "ex friend"(8+ years; ended because I was a worthless orbiter in her eyes) to subtly denigrate me in a mental hospital. She is an employee. A person with a rich social life and more privileges in society than I will ever have. She spent days laughing with her Chad friends on the Internet afterwards.

No, this isn't "Fate". It's the hand of a gynocracy. Gynocracy gives credibility to femoid vanity.

Last edited:
Can relate, just today I wanted to return a fucking $350 router because it was shit and not worth the shekelz and the stupid drop-off place did not have a working scanner TWICE, I went last week also and those stupid shit skins still had the same problem. How the fuck does a place like that operate? I bet they only said that to me and happily scanned Chad or Stacey's parcels, I coughed like hell on my way out tho and made sure they were watching

"Fate" allowed my lovely "ex friend"(8+ years; ended because I was a worthless orbiter in her eyes) to subtly denigrate me in a mental hospital. She is an employee. A person with a rich social life and more privileges in society than I will ever have. She spent days laughing with her Chad friends on the Internet afterwards.

No, this isn't "Fate". It's the hand of a gynocracy. Gynocracy gives credibility to femoid vanity.
More than 50% of my problems aren't even from looks/DNA/family/foids. They literally appear out of literally no where. There is something beyond my DNA/Family lineage which is fucking me over. I constantly have bad luck.
Can relate, just today I wanted to return a fucking $350 router because it was shit and not worth the shekelz and the stupid drop-off place did not have a working scanner TWICE, I went last week also and those stupid shit skins still had the same problem. How the fuck does a place like that operate? I bet they only said that to me and happily scanned Chad or Stacey's parcels, I coughed like hell on my way out tho and made sure they were watching
The universe is purposely fucking us over. Like I am constantly getting problems that come of no where and no I know gets them. My house's roof started leaking recently. Despite have it repaired and replaced merely a year ago. Insurance failed to cover my $750 lab test bill despite them telling me that they will before I even took it.

I always double and triple check everything. I ask. questions, I do the research, I call and I confirm. Yet I am constantly fucked around with. This is some sick game. I am a fucking puppet in some sadistic drama for a sick God to watch.
I believe in a god precisely because of how shit my life is.
Some Higher existence targets us to fuck us over for his/her/its entertainment.

Last edited:
I always double and triple check everything. I ask. questions, I do the research, I call and I confirm. Yet I am constantly fucked around with. This is some sick game. I am a fucking puppet in some sadistic drama for a sick God to watch.

Yep. I've been identity stolen before, had a job opportunity fall because my reference in the company had a heart attack three days before the interview, born autistic, you name it man. We were born to suffer and die for some sick fuck's entertainment. :feelswhat:

I relate to this so damn hard.

in reality life is piss shit for 99.9% of male creatures since the beginning of life. After an animal is born, it lives a live of stress, starvation, hunger, fear and pain before dying in agony from some disease/predator without having ever reproduced. It's just the proximity to the novel exceptions to this rule, chads and foids, that makes it seem life was every meant to be anything different. Reality sucks.

Many aspects of your incarnation have been predestined. This is particularly true for connections. As for passions, beliefs, and goals.

Naturally cursed, not supernaturally

Brutal fatepill

We must have been mass-murderers previous life to be born into this mess…