Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your views on luck and the state of your Inceldom?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
The team studied three models, in which research funding is distributed equally to all scientists; distributed randomly to a subset of scientists; or given preferentially to those who have been most successful in the past. Which of these is the best strategy?

The strategy that delivers the best returns, it turns out, is to divide the funding equally among all researchers. And the second- and third-best strategies involve distributing it at random to 10 or 20 percent of scientists.
I read this article that says wealth is simply from chance than explanations of individual merit and talent.
Are we just deeply unlucky from birth?

my bad luck began at conception

Luck is definitely major key. I have seen somehow on occasion this ugly 2.5-3/10 shitskin Phillipenes incel who I even mogged by 2 inches height wise get a bitch. ofc this was pre social media and stuff but still that is an insane acheivement
:feelsrope:

i think things always go wrong for ugly man

i think things always go wrong for ugly people
Cope luck pill is true even amongst ugly shitskin midgets. When I was youngcel I saw on occasion, ugly shitskin midgets with a foid due to NT game and no social media bs. Being born ugly is a curse but if you have good luck. You can still live good.

Us niggas here have shit DNA and shit luck/fate too.

Everything you do is effectively a die roll. Imagine how many factors affect the outcome of scenarios where you are the major factor.
For example, you are driving a car, you could follow the rules perfectly and still end up in an accident because you got a series of unlucky rolls.

Some other person could fuck up and their fuck up would affect you, even if you did nothing to increase your chances of being affected.

That is life.

Luck is definitely a huge factor in becoming rich. "Just w0rk hard br0" is not enough. This really hit me recently, because I made a good amount in crypto pure due to luck.

Luck is definitely a huge factor in becoming rich. "Just w0rk hard br0" is not enough. This really hit me recently, because I made a good amount in crypto pure due to luck.
How much and what did you buy or sell

How much and what did you buy or sell
Enough to not work for a few years. But I'm not done yet - can probably retire if there's another bullrun (good chance seeing that the scamdemic is still here and lockdowns are imminent in fall/winter again). Flipping Cardano NFTs

How i got lucky: bought some NFTs early during pre-sales which turned out to be rare and valuable. Gave me capital to reinvest and make more from

Last edited:
Some people are marked to be damned. Even beyond looks and family lineage, us incels have bad luck. In gambling with an AI, I bet an incel even with a stats degree would do worse than an uneducated normal fag due to the luck pill.

Fortune favors the bold

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back