Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels and religion

Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Lol why tf are so many of you religious and believe in God? We're all subhuman scum 2/10 with retruded maxillas and all that bullshit so why do ugly deformed fucks believe in a God? Lmao you believe in God yet take a look in the mirror and you see a filthy subhuman ahahahahahaha if God exists then he wouldn't have made you and I incel trash. Lol you guys do realize religion was invented to control the general population, right? Sadly our ancestors never thought about the future and fucked it up for us incel freaks :( The only true God(s) that exist are ones like ER, Marc Lepine, Cho, Cruz, McVeigh who ascend after committing an "atrocity" and become celestials. Worship them, not false idols. :bigsmile:

Jesus was a volcel. He also was not handsome.

IronMike said:
Jesus was a volcel. He also was not handsome.
I assume standards back in those days were WAY lower than they are now. Guys like him could have even been volcels.

Normie af post until the last two sentences.

agreed, religion is bs. I dont have anything against people who believe in it, but i will never hold back from telling people my true thoughts ( if asked) about it.

I don't rule out that God exists. But that makes me a theist and not really religious

God designed the world for Chads and Stacies.

most of us dont believe in god

Mahlo said:
I don't rule out that God exists. But that makes me a theist and not really religious

thats agnostic, which is what i am.

Not all of us are bitter because God gave us subhuman looks.

I am not a fan of religion or it's control over millions, but I believe in an afterlife.

All it takes for me is a look in the mirror to realise there is no god

Lvl32wizard said:
All it takes for me is a look in the mirror to realise there is no god

BlackpilledTruecel said:
most of us dont believe in god

thats agnostic, which is what i am.

That is called a deist, agnostic is a "[font=arial, sans-serif]person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God". Theists are religious individuals.[/font]

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Not all of us are bitter because God gave us subhuman looks.
^what he said ^^

And just because we are ugly doesn't mean we weren't created in his image

If there is a god he's probably getting sick pleasure from watching us suffer.