Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Christcucks can't be incels

@Mecoja nice pfp btw :feelscomfy:

just looking at this shit

what? I should appreciate that I was born a 2/10 manlet? as that's a fair and good thing? Christcuckery is 99% the same shit that you see posted by women on reddit
>YEAH YOURE A BROWN MANLET WITH AWFUL EYES HAIR NOSE JAW BUT YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE THAT YOU'RE ALIVE? LIFE IS WONDERFUL! OTHER'S WERE BORN WITHOUT LIMBS! SAY THANKS TO GOD!
Christcuckery at its finest
Always with the fucking limbs with these people

I would sacrifice both of my legs for a good life
You can get the limbs replaced with a prosthetic anyway

God is not a robot, He has understanding for our position, admitting that we are so flawed is a good thing, because it will lead to repentance and God giving us His mercy. Worst thing is hardening your heart to God and rejecting Him while believing that He exists.
Why should I do anything for his mercy if he exists??

Its his fucking fault I'm in this situation anyway
Why tf am I being blamed for something he caused

Just keep da faith bro :soy:

Religion is the opium of the people, it performs the same function as an antidepressant, forcing people to suffer and obey using the methods of carrot and stick (hell and heaven). If there were no religion and antidepressants, then a huge number of people would realize their existence is painful.
True

Imagine worshipping a god that put you in a position of suffering that you will never get out of :lul::lul::lul::lul: