Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incels and fashion

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Call me gay for it, but I've always liked pretty clothes. Different styles, cool combinations etc..

Unfortunately, you're unable to dress nicely if you are incel. It makes you look like an overcompensating dickhead that doesn't know your place. Your face is the most important piece of fashion you have, and really the only thing people focus on.

I've always wanted to dress nice, but being an ugly sandnigger monkey makes me unable to dabble into the white man's fashion. :cryfeels:

fashion is expression as well

I dress like the virgin walk meme I can't say I care

Plain black t-shirt, black sport pants and one pair of dirty white shoes.

Last edited:
You should dress however you like.
Only applies to Chads and Incels. Normies are hord animals who always follow the masses

Unfortunately, you're unable to dress nicely if you are incel. It makes you look like an overcompensating dickhead that doesn't know your place. Your face is the most important piece of fashion you have
Yup.

4bc2fbc773f836ed0d4ccceb95f922a7.jpeg

(PBUH)

I wish all humans were forced to wear the same clothes. Would improve society a lot.
You are a complete idiot if you think clothing choices is an essential part of individuality.

But I agree I like good-looking clothes.

I wish all humans were forced to wear the same clothes. Would improve society a lot.
You are a complete idiot if you think clothing choices is an essential part of individuality.

But I agree I like good-looking clothes.
Normies are naturally so similar that they have to show their individuality by putting drawings on their body, paint their faces and wear unique-looking clothes.
It's funny how their whole identity revolves around fitting in. But not too much, it has to be the exact right amount of individuality.

He’s too bluepilled for here.
right, that makes sense now. there was lots of talk about him on a discord server I'm on (for manlets)

What were they? If it weren’t for him being relentlessly bullied on TikTok, we wouldn’t be looking up to him as our saint btw.
Can't remember. He was referred to as "Sam" something.

I thought you were 5’10”? :feelswhere:
Is it the r/shortguys’ server?
wait no, I'm 5'4"/1.62m. Search my height and username in the search option.

I only wear sweatpants and shirts and I don't have anything without holes because I only buy something every few years. Most of the time what I have on is dirty. I always only buy the cheapest. I don't own a single pair of jeans. To be honest, I don't even know how to dress properly. My mother used to make sure that I looked reasonably good. Since I've been living alone I've been walking around like a tramp. But I don't care because I don't feel like dealing with it at all. I tried it once. But then I gave it up in the store because I was overwhelmed by the selection and didn't feel like trying on several pairs of pants, etc. As usual, I just bought a pair of sweatpants for $5.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back