Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is Fashionmaxxing with trinkets and other weird accessories and clothes considered gay by foids or is it unique?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I want to wear ear piercing, and have a bandage on my left hand (no injury) like that for example:

This is some light accessories, not really noticeable but help to break up the monotone clothed look.

Every time I played an MMO game or any other game I spend hours clothing my characters, I think I am pretty good with fashion actually. I never bothered to buy myself fashion clothes or care at all how I dress since I'm fucking an ugly subhuman it really makes no difference, but after I finish my surgeries and looksmaxxing I think I'll give it a try.

The question is though, how would it be taken. I don't want to stand out too much and look like a cosplay larper, but some accessories like hand bandage are perfectly normal and they break up the monotony of regular clothing. I think you can make some unique appearance this way without making it look too unnatural. Everything is about balance of colors and shapes.

Anyway what do you guys think?

Fucking cringe.

Fucking cringe.
Why though

are people wearing bandages on their hand cringe?

It helps to break up the looks of your clothes.

This is a high class fashion debate if you ain't french GTFO :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I want to wear ear piercing, and have a bandage on my left hand (no injury) like that for example:

View attachment 1078735

This is some light accessories, not really noticeable but help to break up the monotone clothed look.

Every time I played an MMO game or any other game I spend hours clothing my characters, I think I am pretty good with fashion actually. I never bothered to buy myself fashion clothes or care at all how I dress since I'm fucking an ugly subhuman it really makes no difference, but after I finish my surgeries and looksmaxxing I think I'll give it a try.

The question is though, how would it be taken. I don't want to stand out too much and look like a cosplay larper, but some accessories like hand bandage are perfectly normal and they break up the monotony of regular clothing. I think you can make some unique appearance this way without making it look too unnatural. Everything is about balance of colors and shapes.
Anyway what do you guys think?
Prettyboy fagmaxx only

Bro this is no fashionmaxx, shit's autistic af

Just wear the basic male accesories

i always wear ring+chain+watch

especially my chain is a great tactic to get attention from altfoids (i once got a compliment)
Image 2024 03 02 150806080

No fashion for your face.

I always keep some sand in my hand which some might consider a trinket to throw in foids faces when they give me a dirty look.

I lied I’m high and just imagined that sorry I’m schizophrenic apparently

Nigga think he goku

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back