Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom hierarchy is bad

S

Sean

Diagnosed ADHD
★★★
I've been here for a month and already seen how some people are treated badly just because they are "graycels" or whatever.

Society judges us based on hierarchies: beauty hierarchy, money hierarchy, social hierarchy, racial hierarchy, etc. So why should we do it here? Isn't this space for the unprivileged?

It's 90% a meme, 10% because of how many "infiltrators" this site gets

Though considering how many spergs there are on here, it wouldn't surprise me if some people actually took it seriously

Cant escape it boyo. Incels complain about getting bullied irl but then do the same on this forum:feelskek:. The dominance hierarchy pill destroyed me:blackpill:

It’s pretty common greycels say really stupid outlandish things so it’s become a meme. But if you actually have something interesting to say, then of course being a new member won’t make you be ignored

Cant escape it boyo. Incels complain about getting bullied irl but then do the same on this forum:feelskek:. The dominance hierarchy pill destroyed me:blackpill:
Greycel>youngcel.

Exactly. And they justify it by saying "I treat people badly because normies have treated me like that". Bullshit! Even if these incels were normies they would act the same. It's not about trauma; it's about CHARACTER, which many people around here don't have.

Its inevitable, for graycels its skepticism mostly

I've been here for a month and already seen how some people are treated badly just because they are "graycels" or whatever.

Society judges us based on hierarchies: beauty hierarchy, money hierarchy, social hierarchy, racial hierarchy, etc. So why should we do it here? Isn't this space for the unprivileged?
The reason greycels are hated is because they are seen as potential infiltrators. There’s also many post maxer infiltrators that try to avoid this stigma

Hierarchies are simply human nature.

Though considering how many spergs there are on here, it wouldn't surprise me if some people actually took it seriously

Hierarchies are simply human nature.
Okay. So I will expect people to not complain when someone pokes fun at their appearance or discriminate against them based on race, height, or whatever.

There will always be a hierarchy and hierarchies are based

when I’m at the top of the hierarchy ofc

Okay. So I will expect people to not complain when someone pokes fun at their appearance or discriminate against them based on race, height, or whatever.
You can complain, just don’t be surprised that people do it.

Nobody is treated badly because he's a "graycel".
People get treated badly for being graycel AND posting retardedly bad threads.

I thoguht of you as one of the better graycels, but now you made this post and fucked it all up, graycel

I thoguht of you as one of the better graycels, but now you made this post and fucked it all up, graycel
Okay. Guess I can't please everybody.

Oh and btw:

There is no inceldom hierarchy.

I would LOVE if there was, because I would be on top.

We should make a hierarchy, the oldcel, wizardcels, truecels who suffered for DECADES are on top and the youngcels who are just bitching and whining without even having suffered more than 2 years are below. They can rank up over the years if they dont ascend.

Omg it would be so great if we had an inceldom hierarchy.

You are just proving his point jfl. Every thread he makes has to be perfect for you to not judge him for something he cant control:feelskek:

If people can't take a little hazing and gatekeeping then they really shouldn't be on this site. We all went through it and we where fine.

You are just proving his point jfl. Every thread he makes has to be perfect for you to not judge him for something he cant control:feelskek:
What do you mean?
Why can't he control what he's posting?
Why is it bad to call out low effort or low iq threads?
I don't understand?