Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom and Blackpill wont always be a theory

landocalarisian

landocalarisian

Banned
-
A couple days ago an obvious fakcel I assume is banned criticized incels for not having nearly enough scientific evidence to back up our claims for having a theory. This is about the response to his post I gave. Tell me what you think of my thought process, am I missing key parts to a better argument.

In his post, he criticized us for really only having anecdotal evidence and few surveys.

Inceldom is undoubtedly a taboo in mainstream culture. It is a subject that is very misunderstood and avoided in intellectual conversations. Since inceldom affects a minority of people and is taboo, not much effort has been put forth by any organization to study the subject in any way. For the longest time marijuana has been taboo to mainstream culture and avoided in intellectual conversation. Now that the taboo over the last decade as slowly diminished more scientific studies have been performed on the effects of THC. I recall recently microdoses of THC were being used the same as ibuprofen and Tylenol to relieve pain. The study was triggered by anecdotal evidence from people using the microdoses. In the end, they confirmed it relieves pain more effectively and its great for people with ulcers because it will not irritate their stomachs.
We cannot completely compare inceldom and marijuana on the rate at which they will be researched but we can find comparisons. Both when taboo were brimming with tons and tons of anecdotal evidence. They both had a few small studies and evidence to support them. I believe in time that inceldom will not always be theory but the scientific law. The research will be triggered by our stories at some point. Soon inceldom will be an explored topic with studies and nobody will question us.