Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: You’ve thought about suicide from an early age.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
I’ve been suicidal since I was 9 JFL. Even before I knew the definitive concept of suicide, i’ve had thoughts about departing from this sick and twisted world. I even have used to fantasize about blowing my brains out when I was this young and prepubescent kid at the age of 10.

Yeah I'm the same. Use to fantasise about the car crashing and opening the door and falling out whenever we were going anywhere. Now I'm still the same. But I hit myself in private too.
I’ve been suicidal since I was 9 JFL. Even before I knew the definitive concept of suicide, i’ve had thoughts about departing from this sick and twisted world. I even have used to fantasize about blowing my brains out when I was this young and prepubescent kid at the age of 10.
Fantasies of hanging myself, slashing my neck with a knife, throwing myself into a lake.. falling off a building, throwing myself in front of a car, impaling myself on a fence.. hitting my head so hard my brain falls out.
I’ve been suicidal since I was 9 JFL. Even before I knew the definitive concept of suicide
I've always been curious why people get so offended by the concept of Death. It makes no sense. It is a part of life and Euthanasia should be a human right. No doubt the Oligarchy that is modern life would no doubt crumble if Men decided to kill themselves.. so they use the media to wash peoples minds of all thoughts of the world and just force false hope inside the normies tiny minds.

Last edited:
I have first though about offing myself seriously around 16 tbh
Damn 9 is tough and really early for this shit, my condolences
Also great avi btw, one of my favorite albums

I have first though about offing myself seriously around 16 tbh
Damn 9 is tough and really early for this shit, my condolences
Also great avi btw, one of my favorite albums
Thanks, bro. I never really had a hard childhood either ( I was never abused, had a good family, and grew up in a loving environment). Its just that the self-loathing that grew ( and still grows) within me and the lifetime of bullying that i’ve endured made me have this sort of psychological pathway. And thanks, Death is the best band.
Damn, I started to get suicidal from the age of about 11 and nearly roped at 13 after I realized how terrible my life was at a young age, I had even wrote a suicide letter and kept it underneath my mothers pillow because thats how ready I was, but I decided not to rope at the very last second because of my pet dog, shes the only thing that i really love and I knew if I roped she would've missed me and be waiting by the front door everyday expecting me to eventually come back.
Animals are the best, as they are innocent and never intentionally hurt you. I hope that you’re doing better now, brocel. My condolences
Yeah I'm the same. Use to fantasise about the car crashing and opening the door and falling out whenever we were going anywhere. Now I'm still the same. But I hit myself in private too.
Damn. I hit myself in private as well. I can relate to your situation.

Last edited:
It was around 14 for me, I had my first attempt at 16. Tbh I regret that I didn't succeed back then, my life has only gotten worse over time.

But do ya consider committing suicide in public that’s the brutal part

Thats tough, bro. I hope that when I attempt someday, my demise actually does through.
It was around 14 for me, I had my first attempt at 16. Tbh I regret that I didn't succeed back then, my life has only gotten worse over time.

You know your life is gonna be shit if you were suicidal before puberty
Doing it now would be way too late, so I might as well just wait out my life to see what happens

My first thought of suicide was in 5th grade.

I first noticed how unsocial ugly I was compared to others.
Also suffered from Stuttering and Tourettes, that did most of the harm..

Thanks, bro. I never really had a hard childhood either ( I was never abused, had a good family, and grew up in a loving environment). Its just that the self-loathing that grew ( and still grows) within me and the lifetime of bullying that i’ve endured made me have this sort of psychological pathway.
My parents were psychologically damaging to me.. kept forcing rules on me and punishing me. My dads hit me before. My mom is powerless to stop it. My mom is a disgusting woman. She once embarrassed me during a sleepover by coming down completely nude. She use to cause a scene and get really drunk too and then dad would argue with her over how drunk she is. He once hit her after a night out and she wouldn't stop crying for the night. Just went to bed listening to that shit too scared to move.

My psychological pathway is so nihilistic, misanthropic and dim that it almost seems that there is no way out of the prison I find myself in. I've been betrayed by absolutely everyone that I thought I could trust.
Death is the best band.
:feelsmusic:
Damn. I hit myself in private as well. I can relate to your situation.
:dafuckfeels: This is such a hard place to be. I'm glad we can relate.
Also suffered from Stuttering and Tourettes, that did most of the harm..
I have a deformity of my face. Muscle in one side of my face none in the other. Teeth are such as that my lower teeth are forever in an Underbite while my upper teeth are forever in an Overbite. I constantly slur my words. My voice sounds like a brass instrument being played badly. Not to overshadow you.. just sharing.

Last edited:
Just before high school for me. I knew that I would never succeed in anything including attracting foids, there was really no point. I really wish I did kill myself then.

I had a fucking rough life & thought about suicide initially around 9 I guess.

Brutal, i probably would have been the same, but videogames / anime hard coping made me forget most of my sadness. Now they are no longer efective.

Sorry to hear brocel :feelsbadman: As tragic as my childhood was, can't relate to wanting to suicidemaxx at young age, tbh ngl

If firearms possession was possible in my shitty country, i wouldnt be here to make this post.