Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: You’ve never gone to a house party

• Thread starter gimmedatrope999
  • Start date
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
I’ve never been invited or gone to a house party. The only parties I’ve ever been in were birthday parties that my parents hosted for me when I was a child. The last time this was done for me was when I was 13. When I was in Highschool it was very common to hear my peers talk about house parties they’ve attended on breaks or during the weekend; I didn’t think much of it then, I simply thought that they where degenerates ( I was also very high inhib). Looking back on it now, I see that i’ve missed out on making connections with others which could have been beneficial for me in the future. Connections take you much farther than honesty or hardwork. I also missed out on socializing/ making bonds which also would have been good for my mental health. I missed out on life’s greatest moments

dab
if u don't want to live

dab
if u don't want to live
20CAE97C 12ED 44F5 916D BF0AD3125782

Everybody got invited but me, EVEN IF the host was a guy that I was on good terms with

Yep, I never got invited. Although I dropped out of society as soon as I turned 16.

Everybody got invited but me, EVEN IF the host was a guy that I was on good terms with
Same, my school "friends" not once wanted to hang out with me outside of school.

I've never even been to a birthday party other than familiies. Not even the guys I would hang out with in school everyday invited me.

Never worried about it cuz from high school and on i did not have friends.

Went to a few with an Incel in denial friend but had a horrible time and nobody talked to me, foids and Chads ignored me and treated me like shit.

This is just a basic fact if you are an incel. The fact that we have to point this out in 2022 shows how co-opted people who identify as "incels" have become.

This is just a basic fact if you are an incel. The fact that we have to point this out in 2022 shows how co-opted people who identify as "incels" have become.
So many failed normies here pretending to be incels . It’s really sad tbh. However, Many are simply idiots

Same, I am also ethnic so probably why

i've never been to any party of any kind. didn't even have bday parties as a child.

I’ve never been invited or gone to a house party. The only parties I’ve ever been in were birthday parties that my parents hosted for me when I was a child. The last time this was done for me was when I was 13. When I was in Highschool it was very common to hear my peers talk about house parties they’ve attended on breaks or during the weekend; I didn’t think much of it then, I simply thought that they where degenerates ( I was also very high inhib). Looking back on it now, I see that i’ve missed out on making connections with others which could have been beneficial for me in the future. Connections take you much farther than honesty or hardwork. I also missed out on socializing/ making bonds which also would have been good for my mental health. I missed out on life’s greatest moments
Never been to a house party and im 28

I went to a house party once, was pretty fun.

tbh, no house party for your FACE.

I've never been invited to a single fucking party in my life, even when I had friends they came up with excused like oh there would be too many people if you came or, oh it's not my party I can't invite people sorry. Fuck you david.

Correct. I've never had any "friends" visit me, whether the situation is of elementary or high school.

My own friend group would plan get togethers in front of me that they knew I wouldn’t be able to go to

Never even hung out with a group of friends. Let alone a full on party.

I've never gone to a house party.

its ok just wait until your 50 and re-enroll in college and ask people on reddit how you can get invited to college parties at the ripe young whipper-snapper age of 50 like @FrothySolutions

Last edited:
So many failed normies here pretending to be incels . It’s really sad tbh. However, Many are simply idiots
exactly a lot of incel servers are just failed normies who were in relationships.

what even is a house party? is it literally just a party hosted at someone's house?