Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (NOT KIDDING) FrothySolutions actually goes back to college at 48 trying to live a college experience and fit in with college students but fails to

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
This is literally the most insane example of dunning-Kruger effect I’ve seen. I cannot believe @FrothySolutions actually went this far. @ReturnOfSaddam showed Reddit threads Frothy posted about trying to get invited to house parties in his late 40s where most likely everyone is a young adult 18-21 and will think he’s someone’s dad at best.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/socialskills/comments/gs8gvz/need_advice_how_do_i_get_invited_to_a_big_house/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ex7zs8/ive_47m_been_hanging_out_with_my_coworkers_for/

Now he actually went BACK TO COLLEGE AT 48 FOR A SEMESTER TRYING TO FIT IN WITH MEN AND WOMEN YOUNG ENOUGH TO BE HIS OFFSPRING and he actually thought that would be realistic. Maybe that’s why he hasn’t logged onto this forum since the end of the year 2020. Of course he didn’t fit in. How the FUCK did he think this would happen at 48? He needs to realize it’s over. Roping is the only option.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CollegeRant/comments/ollfot/no_one_wants_to_do_it_for_state_with_a_48_year/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/findapath/comments/oj1v8w/i_went_back_to_school_but_im_not_fitting_in_i/

Talk about mid-life crisis.

Why does he write such long posts on reddit?

Is being oldcel that brutal when everyone you know has grown kids by that point?

Delusional boomer is still stuck in the tar pit of his bluepilled ways after all that the blackpill has taught him smh. I hope his soul doesn't completely shatter after his desperate attempt at jestermaxxing blows up in his face

Also inb4 Incel TV makes a ideo about this :feelshehe:

I’m almost 24 and I’m at a quarter life crisis.

I would feel the same way as him if I was in his shoes at 48. But actually going back to school to fit in with college students at 48? I don’t know if I would’ve had the guts to do THAT at 48. That not only is unrealistic but exceptionally ballsy. It takes way too much courage

Delusional boomer is still stuck in the tar pit of his bluepilled ways after all that the blackpill has taught him smh. I hope his soul doesn't completely shatter after his desperate attempt at jestermaxxing blows up in his face

If he actually showed up at a college party at 48 or tried talking to college men and women at all, he would probably be at risk of being viral on tiktok as the “dirty old man”

also he’s generation X not a baby boomer. He was born in like 1973

Doesn't inceltv read incels.is threads from time to time: starcrapoo got feature once in a video about ricecels and JBW once for his post seeing wmaf couples so much?

Does he have an account here like FaceandLMS?

No shit a 48yo incel does not fit in a highly competitive and more lookist than ever college. Fag is delusional.

didnt read funny tho

it never begun for him :feelsbadman:

If he actually showed up at a college party at 48 or tried talking to college men and women at all, he would probably be at risk of being viral on tiktok as the “dirty old man”
lmao nigga will either end up a TikTok jester for normies to laugh at or metoo'd and rotting in a cell before he finishes the semester
also he’s generation X not a baby boomer. He was born in like 1973
Jfl he's older than my mom. Why can't the poor man just give in and accept his fate already
Doesn't inceltv read incels.is threads from time to time: starcrapoo got feature once in a video about ricecels and JBW once for his post seeing wmaf couples so much?
I'm sure he reads .is from time to time. Ye, @starcrapoo has been featured in 2 of his vids iirc
He most likely does not have an account here and if he does, he doesn't post. Reason being:

View: https://youtu.be/wKq3lbQ1pMg?t=795

Last edited:
he is out of touch gen Xer and autistic ngl
imagine being 48 and thinking college aged people would want to hang out with you
they are too busy fucking and party, doing drugs and drinking to notice you
especially a 48 year old incel

Jesus fuck i thought i am self-pitying, but shit at some point you just have to come to terms with what you missed out on.

It's one thing to be early 20s and salty about not having teen love, because there's still a reasonable possibility to "make up" for it with other successes. But being 48 and trying to live the college party life? Jfl. Maybe if he wanted to go to some swinger party or orgy or something that would be a reasonable goal

Last edited:
Holy shit.

I mean I was the one who figured out he was still alive, but god damn.

@BlkPillPres get a load of this

Yes he does, @FrothySolutions

Crazy ironic to think he was giving me advice on my origin story thread. Poor bastard.

What the shit, isn't this the plot to the Rodney Dangerfield film "Back to School?"

this didn't work when I tried to repeat grade 12 in HS so it won't work if you try college even in late 20s much less 40s

Since when wasn't whipped cream wrestling a hobby?

Holy shit, this won’t be me. I can’t let that happen. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kek it’s truly over for him.
You talk as if you're getting some in the future

jesus fucking christ what a retard

He doesn’t seem to be posting like the FBI is watching

The guy is a conundrum really. On one hand his writing style potrays analytical ability and maturity(which likely results from his age and history of writing official game/anime reviews) . On the other hand we have this retarded bullshit

Last edited:
I read on a monger forum that back in the 2008 recession and the few years after that, there were young college foids selling their pussies on craigslist for relatively cheap.

Or you could find these prime college foids working in massage parlors which today, would be a rare thing.

You'd be surprised at how whorish the foids are in college. They know their value and where to get money if they need it. They dress like whores and fuck the old professors sometimes. Work at strip clubs or have sugar daddies.

Nowadays there is onlyfans.

I remember how depressed and frustrated I was as a broke 5'6 140lbs ricecel back in college. Just a couple of years before ER happened. Saw myself in him. Foids avoid Asian dudes in college and in real life.

Lmao you can't make this shit up

Holy shit.

I mean I was the one who figured out he was still alive, but god damn.

@BlkPillPres get a load of this
@FrothySolutions is one of the core reasons I began to hate moralfags and emotional incels (the guys going on and on about not getting "love", "affection", "validation", etc)

The guys who keep conflating Inlon (Involuntarily Lonely) with Incel (Involuntarily Celibate)

Yeah, those pathetic fools

This is why when I see anyone making threads like this:

Contemplating paying for OnlyFans because of their "emotional needs"

Or I see anyone posting like this:

I've been thinking, and I think what I want even more than the experience of sex is the experience of love and connection.

I may need to settle for a synthetic substitute of this given my current apparent limitations of my looks maxed potential. This lead me to a few ideas, but I don't want to become even more depressed, so I was wondering if any of you guys had, had any experience with these:

1) Cam Girls
2) Online Only relationship with a woman from a really poor country, where you make it seem like you will marry them and lift their family out of poverty
3) Chad Fishing with Voice Calls
4) Only fans with a girl who tries to do more of "the girl friend experience".
5) Female friends, if I can get them

Which is the best is any worth trying?
You're right, and here's some encouraging news: this means you're a conscious human with a soul.

There are people who never desire what you're wanting to feel. They just want to fuck and never think anything else about it. I honestly don't believe they're fully conscious.

Anyway, if I could distill what you're getting at a little further - what you're labeling "love and connection" is, I believe, an instinct to protect and provide for a female. And I might label the thing you desire, "purpose" rather than love. I mean, we're talking about the same feeling, but I'm trying to get at the reason it exists, from the standpoint of evolutionary psychology

This is what an instinct is. It's a feeling that motivates you to take some action. The feeling of wanting to fuck (and therefore the instinct) is separate from the feeling of wanting to love. And what I'm speculating here is that the "action" which is the objective of the love instinct in men, is protection and provisioning.

...and this brings us to your question about synthetic approximations. Maybe what you should be looking for is something you can protect and provide for. Maybe a pet?

I immediately add them to my block list, because that's exactly how a delusional moralfag like @FrothySolutions talks

He has truly made me hate emotional people, a lot of users on this site contributed to that, but he is Exhibit A of the levels of delusion that await incels that refuse to fully accept the black pill and think logically

Its through him that I truly started to realize that emotional thinking always leads to bad decisions, it always leads to illogical thinking

ALL moralfags are blue pilled. and ALL moralfags are illogical, there are no exceptions, because morality is inherently blue pilled

Last edited:
I honestly bad for him. Delusional as he may be, I can tell that he's desperately trying to cling unto his lost opportunities. I can kinda relate after not socialcirclemaxxing in high school.

this didn't work when I tried to repeat grade 12 in HS so it won't work if you try college even in late 20s much less 40s
How old were you when you repeated 12th grade?
I honestly bad for him. Delusional as he may be, I can tell that he's desperately trying to cling unto his lost opportunities. I can kinda relate after not socialcirclemaxxing in high school.
Same. I missed out on a college experience and never did anything in my early adulthood and I’m almost 24. I worry his fate is mine

Same. I missed out on a college experience and never did anything in my early adulthood and I’m almost 24. I worry his fate is mine
Me too, I feel like I ruined that only life that I had. I will die alone.

Me too, I feel like I ruined that only life that I had. I will die alone.
I’m going to transfer to university in a month. I’m gonna be turning 24. I was in 1st grade twice so it’s like I’d be turning 23 but I went to community college for 4 years and took a gap year during covid

hopefully I can experience the college life at 24. At 48 it’s unrealistic

That nigga @FrothySolutions been trippin yo
:feelsjuice:

He should just hookermaxx

That nigga @FrothySolutions been trippin yo

He should just hookermaxx
If you’re 48 and still a virgin you have no chance. Might as well lose your v card to a hooker then rope

I’m going to transfer to university in a month. I’m gonna be turning 24. I was in 1st grade twice so it’s like I’d be turning 23 but I went to community college for 4 years and took a gap year during covid

hopefully I can experience the college life at 24. At 48 it’s unrealistic
If I take summer classes I could graduate early enough to get to University at 20, but some cliques have already formed by then so idk.

If I take summer classes I could graduate early enough to get to University at 20, but some cliques have already formed by then so idk.
A lot of people say cliques end after HS but that’s a myth. It exists throughout life

This is literally the most insane example of dunning-Kruger effect I’ve seen. I cannot believe @FrothySolutions actually went this far. @ReturnOfSaddam showed Reddit threads Frothy posted about trying to get invited to house parties in his late 40s where most likely everyone is a young adult 18-21 and will think he’s someone’s dad at best.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/socialskills/comments/gs8gvz/need_advice_how_do_i_get_invited_to_a_big_house/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ex7zs8/ive_47m_been_hanging_out_with_my_coworkers_for/

Now he actually went BACK TO COLLEGE AT 48 FOR A SEMESTER TRYING TO FIT IN WITH MEN AND WOMEN YOUNG ENOUGH TO BE HIS OFFSPRING and he actually thought that would be realistic. Maybe that’s why he hasn’t logged onto this forum since the end of the year 2020. Of course he didn’t fit in. How the FUCK did he think this would happen at 48? He needs to realize it’s over. Roping is the only option.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CollegeRant/comments/ollfot/no_one_wants_to_do_it_for_state_with_a_48_year/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/findapath/comments/oj1v8w/i_went_back_to_school_but_im_not_fitting_in_i/

He is a lamentable bluepilled Old fuck that couldn't accept the reality that he will never experience the things he missed out on during his Youth. He is the definition of a failed conformist. He isn't blackpilled, He is not even Redpilled, he is Bluepilled.

If he couldn't get this when he was 20, when he was prime age, he is definitely not getting anything when is he fucking almost 50!!
That is retirement age in some countries.

He is a lamentable bluepilled Old fuck that couldn't accept the reality that he will never experience the things he missed out on during his Youth. He is the definition of a failed conformist. He isn't blackpilled, He is not even Redpilled, he is Bluepilled.

If he couldn't get this when he was 20, when he was prime age, he is definitely not getting anything when is he fucking almost 50!!
That is retirement age in some countries.
He also says suicide is a dumb thing. His dreams about reliving his youth will never happen. Either he ropes or he just can continue existing just for the sake of merely existing as he rots

How old were you when you repeated 12th grade?
18/19 basically needed to repeat a course I kept failing due to depression and being too aspie to write concise book reports
initially principal convinced me to transfer to an 'adult day school' but it was shitty so I wanted to transfer back to HS the next year and they refused

1. Why did he think it was a good idea to go to a frat party with a bunch of young Chad's and stacies thinking he would score?

2. Why would make a post on reddit about it?

1. Why did he think it was a good idea to go to a frat party with a bunch of young Chad's and stacies thinking he would score?

dude his posts here were hilarious

Tbh. @FrothySolutions autism and stamina to tolerate being mogged and humiliated is truly astonishing
he is out of touch gen Xer and autistic ngl
imagine being 48 and thinking college aged people would want to hang out with you
they are too busy fucking and party, doing drugs and drinking to notice you
especially a 48 year old incel
Legit what drugs is he on
jesus fucking christ what a retard
He is truly insane.

He didn’t say he went to a frat party

Man I looked through his reddit and one of the posts was like "I dont necessarily want to just get my dick sucked, I only want it sucked as part of a spring break experience." JFL

Man I looked through his reddit and one of the posts was like "I dont necessarily want to just get my dick sucked, I only want it sucked as part of a spring break experience." JFL
He won’t get that at 48

I'm 20 and this shit is scaring the fuck out of me. Man has lost his mind. This is what no teen love does to a mf.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back