Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: you've been left alone in social events and parties

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★
Ca7cqyrdzibb1

This pic brings back some memories :feelsbadman:

That is why I don’t go to parties even when I am invited

yes. and btw you can counter it by just talking to everyone yourself. but at the end of the night you are right where you started. even saying goodbye is awkward.

A regular slav with his western Europeans colleagues kek
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Yeah, this happened when I went to a bar the other night, I didn't know anyone there, I ended up getting pressed by some drunk boomer for being a weirdo.

Over for ukrcels

He would be better off at the gym then he'll look like a miner

I say no to every single event EXCEPT sunday dinner with my parents or grandma, coworkers sometimes asked if I wanted to follow them out and eat lunch always said no, some have asked me for a free ride or to ride with me to wherever I was eating that day so they didn't have to take several cars, always said no, work party I called in sick every year, as a sub5 normies will use you and throw you away at their leisure so one cannot afford to show any submissiveness, kindness or sociability, be anti social or you will be hurt.

It's ovER for him and his country

coworkers sometimes asked if I wanted to follow them out and eat lunch always said no, some have asked me for a free ride or to ride with me to wherever I was eating that day so they didn't have to take several cars, always said no,
:chad:
Mogs me. Also, I always eat alone :feelscry: