Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you would have been incel in every period of human history

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
There isnt a single period in human history where i could have ascended. Most NT fags on this forum would have been able to ascend in the early to middle of the 20th century. But since im Aspie, ADD and am 5'6ft, i would have even stayed truecel in this era. There hasnt been and there will never be an era where Aspies get treated like human beings.

Truecel trait: you would be incel even if you were the last living male on Earth and all the foids were still alive.

There isnt a single period in human history where i could have ascended. Most NT fags on this forum would have been able to ascend in the early to middle of the 20th century. But since im Aspie, ADD and am 5'6ft, i would have even stayed truecel in this era. There hasnt been and there will never be an era where Aspies get treated like human beings.
i would have been accused of being satanic due to my autistic traits.

Truecel trait: you would be incel even if you were the last living male on Earth and all the foids were still alive.
Yeah, in a similar situation when there's no enforcement for sexual offense laws and no competition, foids would team up and kill or castrate the remaining incel. Then they would fuck eachother, objects and chase wild animals.

Yeah, in a similar situation when there's no enforcement for sexual offense laws and no competition, foids would team up and kill or castrate the remaining incel. Then they would fuck eachother, objects and chase wild animals.
Foids cant survive on their own lol

True, although maybe not in medieval europe where everyone got a wife at the age of 15

Is being a mentalcel worse than being 5'4?

Is being a mentalcel worse than being 5'4?
Truecel height, but if you are NT and not deformed you should still be able to be part of a social circle. Getting a gf at that height will be very hard, LTB is probably the best one could get

if i was born in ancient rome i would have been thrown off a cliff as a baby. if i was born in nazi germany i would have been killed as a baby because of their eugenics programme. if i was born now in africa it would be over. if i was born at ANY time prior to 20th century western europe i'd be fucking dead or reliant on other people eat and drink.

Yeah, i'd be an incel at any time in history brah