Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Late night ramblings

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
The indifference that I have toward this world has got to a point where I don't care what happens around me as long as no one comes fucking with ME, then all is well in the neighborhood.

Some will say that I'm "heartless", a "bad" person, and lack compassion, etc. and yeah rightfully so lol when you been through the shit that I been through, all you want is to be left alone and not bother.

Some are able to overcome, Some aren't which is something society can't seem to understand and accept but that's ok whether they accept it or not, I'm going to continue to turn my back on the world like it has done to me all my life.

I don't quite understand.

What are you trying to say and under what context?

I have no stake in this world or existence in general. I don't want to get invested in anything that forces me to dedicate my time and effort into it. Everyone and everything wants to take something from me without giving anything back. No point in giving them my attention.