Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you're a mouth breather

Do you mouth-breath?

• Yes, its over

• No

• Awoooooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
:feelsrope: not always but it gets bad when I'm walking or if I'm nervous. I'll just subconsciously switch to mouthbreather mode. It's like my nose doesn't provide enough air anymore. It is so cringe and disgusting and it makes you look low IQ. The other day I was at the optometrist and a becky was doing the eye test and I had to stop myself from mouthbreathing like ten times. I could tell I was being awkward and overly quiet. I'm sure other clients chat with her and there are no long moments of silence while she uselessly shuffles through notes and waits for her pc to turn on.

when chad comes for his eye test he also gets pussy

i stopped mouth breathing when i saw a couple of guys mocking a black dude for walking around with his mouth open like a retard, then i closed my mouth and just nose breath

Switched no nose breathing. Better for health and doesn't look retarded

mouth breathing is so dangerous, it's scary how much it can change your face shape aswell

I must mouth breathe when my nose passages get blocked with mucus.

It's just natural for me.
I force myself to breath with my nose when I'm outside to not look like a complete retard, but whenever I can, I breathe with my mouth.

Not anymore but i used to so its another :yes:

:feelsrope: not always but it gets bad when I'm walking or if I'm nervous. I'll just subconsciously switch to mouthbreather mode. It's like my nose doesn't provide enough air anymore. It is so cringe and disgusting and it makes you look low IQ. The other day I was at the optometrist and a becky was doing the eye test and I had to stop myself from mouthbreathing like ten times. I could tell I was being awkward and overly quiet. I'm sure other clients chat with her and there are no long moments of silence while she uselessly shuffles through notes and waits for her pc to turn on.
same. I had this issue but have fixed it but I fixed it when I was already a teenager and my bones deformed

Why they don't teach these things at school then?
idk, but I read they wanted to do more research about mouth breathing by doing experiments or smth but they decides not to because of the risk factors

I only stopped when I was like 18

I only stopped when I was like 18
Was a massive mouth breather too as a child and teenager still an issue. I probably would have had a nice face with Chiseled jawline if I was a nose breather :fuk:

My left nostril is blocked