Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: You have what many people would consider a 'feminine voice'.

Why are there retarded normgroids looking at the thread?

Yeah, I suppose that's one positive of it. Thank you for your kind words either way.
No problem. Still sucks to have a voice like that though, but sadly some people have voices so bad they would be jealous of yours

To make fun of you like the slimy scum they are. This wasn't even an IT bait thread or anything they should care about
Honestly. It's just me talking about my experience and grievances with myself, yet they visit the thread for no other reason but to find humor in my words. Just goes to show what their true intentions are.

"You aren't entitled to a nice voice silly inkwell!"

Honestly. It's just me talking about my experience and grievances with myself, yet they visit the thread for no other reason but to find humor in my words. Just goes to show what their true intentions are.

"You aren't entitled to a nice voice silly inkwell!"
Yep. They are just nasty people. Don't let their opinion get to you

When i speak at a normal volume i start coughing

I don't think that's a feminine voice because its very clearly a man's voice

I don't think that's a feminine voice because its very clearly a man's voice
Yeah, but it's never deep like other men's voices. I've been asked whether or not I was a female multiple times when speaking over mic. I can also hit way higher notes than the average male, which is what made me realize how girl-like my voice is.

I have a masculine voice, just very monotone without inflection

I got told that I should Podcast and some people that are autistic said my Voice scratched their Brain in a Good way, My Voice isn't Feminine it's like on the Borderline of Being Deep so no clue