Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Your parents were too passive.

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
Permissive parenting is what they call it. I was allowed to rot on vidya and tv everyday after school. I was allowed to just not do my homework ever. I never got punished properly for anything. I never was pushed into doing things that might have helped me develop interests and skills. If I gave up on something, she just let me give up. Basically I never had any structure in my life and now I'm paying for it.

This video sums up the result of not being properly "parented" many incels will relate

View: https://streamable.com/trau8h

she kept me inside all day and let me rot on the computer at 9

by then i discovered shit like discord and whatnot and fell down the rabbit hole :panties:

mine were strict as fuck and I am still here

it. I was allowed to rot on vidya and tv everyday after school
Brutal. My parents turned me into a rotter. Also they made me fat. I was 120 lbs in the 3rd grade. 8 years old!

Permissive parenting is what they call it. I was allowed to rot on vidya and tv everyday after school. I was allowed to just not do my homework ever. I never got punished properly for anything. I never was pushed into doing things that might have helped me develop interests and skills. If I gave up on something, she just let me give up. Basically I never had any structure in my life and now I'm paying for it.
EXACTLY DESCRIBES MY PARENTS

bro thats me ngl

mine were strict as fuck and I am still here
this tbh :lul:

they liked to take the path of least resistance only when it came to stuff like me socializing, sometimes?
if i was feeling awkward about some activity they would immediately rush to "ah, he doesn't like it, so let's forget about it then" to save time, money, worries, etc

but other than that it was just non-stop brutality, which did nothing to squeeze me through the very tight bottleneck of normie acceptance

just added more pain to the whole adolescence to young adulthood thing

My parents were like this: as long as I had good grades, food and clothes, nothing else mattered AT ALL.
What? My teenage son has been spending most of the days inside playing vidya? Oh, it's okay, he has good grades:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsaww:

Having better parents won't make you tall and good looking

yes that video is very relatable. I think this is how failed normies happen, which are a lot of incels. for real trucels it doesn't matter how they were raised

This video sums up the result of not being properly "parented" many incels will relate

View: https://streamable.com/trau8h

Same boat.

Yep. Father was a passive beta and worked 100 hours a week, my mom aswell (both had a business).
I mean, I will never be poor, but they didn't forced me to do anything and I got bullied and abused in school and by my schizophrenic older brother.
I literally finished high school at age 21 and dropped out several times from university because I don't know what I want to do ever and I am deadly afraid of presentations and lab work cause of my experiences in high school growing up. So here I am, a 30 year old khv with zero skills (I passed the calc exams tho, but I am too dumb for real math and I find coding suicidally boring).

Did my parents ever helped me with anything beyond throwing money at me hoping it will fix the problem? Nope, attented a garbage public school with sandniggers, let me get extremely obese (literally death sentence for a 14 year old), wrote awful grades because of the environment I was in.

As I said, only good thing they did was bring in money, so when they die, I will at least rot semi comfortably.

You are not rotting here because you had permissive parents; you are rotting here because you are unattractive. The only thing parents could have and should have done is either not to have a child at all or be moneymaxxed/statusmaxxed, so you could ascend this way. But poor parents + unattractive parents are a recipe for catastrophe.

You are not rotting here because you had permissive parents; you are rotting here because you are unattractive. The only thing parents could have and should have done is either not to have a child at all or be moneymaxxed/statusmaxxed, so you could ascend this way. But poor parents + unattractive parents are a recipe for catastrophe.
True but permissive/not proper parenting can cause self esteem issues, not having any hobbies or talents when you are adult etc.

I can relate somewhat. I basically rot my entire youth in my room playing vidya and watching TV, my mom sent me to autism thERapy (guess what, it didnt help) but my parents didnt care about me socializing at all. Since i have autism i already have a massive disadvantage to normies so they could at least try to get me into some sportsclub or language course but no, they only cared about me getting good grades and they also didnt regulate my eating behaviour ( i had a pretty unhealthy diet).

Now my life is ruined and its all way too late

Last edited:

I can relate somewhat. I basicall rot my entire youth in my room playing vidya and watching TV, my mom sent me to autism thERapy (guess what, it didnt help) but my parents didnt care about me socializing at all. Since i have autism i already have a massive disadvantage to normies so they could at least try to get me into some sportsclub or language course but no, they only cared about me getting good grades and they also didnt regulate my eating behaviour ( i had a pretty unhealthy diet).

Now my life is ruined and its all way too late
Your parents were trying to help and sent you for a thERapy? Mogs me, my were screaming and punishing me for being "antisocial" and with "head in the clouds" as a kid

It is opposite for me. I am asian and my parents took control of everything. Go to school then go to extra class after school till 8 or 9 PM then go home and wake up again at 5 AM to repeat the loop. The only thing I had back then to make me feel myself was a desktop computer which they gave for the purpose of study.

I was never taught any social skill such as how to dress or casual conversation. They never spoke to me casually either. No vacation. No gift on birthday or other dates. The only thing they loves telling me was that my job was to study.

When social network, Facebook to be exact, became a norm and I saw normies classmate posting their life online, I was so jealeous of them so angry. Life has been so unfair.

Your parents were trying to help and sent you for a thERapy? Mogs me, my were screaming and punishing me for being "antisocial" and with "head in the clouds" as a kid
You have anything diagnosed ?

It is opposite for me. I am asian and my parents took control of everything. Go to school then go to extra class after school till 8 or 9 PM then go home and wake up again at 5 AM to repeat the loop. The only thing I had back then to make me feel myself was a desktop computer which they gave for the purpose of study.

I was never taught any social skill such as how to dress or casual conversation. They never spoke to me casually either. No vacation. No gift on birthday or other dates. The only thing they loves telling me was that my job was to study.

When social network, Facebook to be exact, became a norm and I saw normies classmate posting their life online, I was so jealeous of them so angry. Life has been so unfair.
Damn, thats brutal. Asian parents are by far the least empathetic ones from what i have heard

You have anything diagnosed ?
I have never been to some therapist so officially no. But I wouldn't be suprised if I had some asperger or something like that

Sounds very brutal, I guess asian parents can be really cruel sometimes. I hope that in the future you will never have to suffer like that :feelsbadman:

I have never been to some therapist so officially no. But I wouldn't be suprised if I had some asperger or something like that
It could be worth diagnosing to collect NEETbux depending on your country