Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Your parents don’t believe in you

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
When you are an ugly male, you always have to prove to your parents that you are worthy of being their son.
When i speak to them, they don't look at me with grateful and sparkling eyes, like they look at my little sister, as if she was a gift from god, just for being a girl, no, they look at me with an annoyed and hateful face, as if they wanted to say: "What the fuck do you want, you ugly shame?"

My father still treats me like a stupid child today, because i have a high pitched voice and boyish facial features.
It’s proven by a psychologist that my IQ is much higher than his (we both have been tested several times, i have ADHD and he was just depressed after being cucked by my mom) and yet he always pretends i‘m an idiot, compared to him.

If i tell him something, he interrupts me or smiles my words away, without even commenting them.

He's a bloody narcissistic and sadistic asshole and i hate myself for ripping the knife out of his hand a few years ago when he tried to kill himself with it.

Then was then, but today i would even cheer him on. Hope he ropes soon. Worthless cuck.

Last edited:
My mom pretty much called me (facially) ugly while watching a Alain Delon/Marlon Brando (don't remember which Chad) movie. I was very young so I still remember it to this day and I'm sure it didn't help me not turn into a high inhibition autist :feelshaha: . This is who your narcissistic single mom (who got pump&dumped by Gigachad) will forever compare you to:

defab4157f84577de979c46e0249d94f.jpg

marlon-brando.gif

Correct; my parents disliked having an autistic child.

My dad hated everything about me and my mom felt sorry for me. Im sorry about your dad, every guy eventually gets cucked.

Can relate. They never gave me the benefit of the doubt on anything, yet let my little sister do everything she wanted without explanation. And then they wonder why Im mentally crippled now. :feelsclown:

My dad also nevER takes me seriously. He literally asks me extremely basic question like "do you wear deodorant every day? Do you brush your teeth every day?" OFCOURSE I DO, WHAT ARE YOU RETARDED? JUST BECAUSE YOU MAY NOT PRACTISE BASIC HYGIENE DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T TOO:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee: