Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: your parents didn't teach you anything

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Same tbh, they kept me closed off from the world

I'm pretty much the same except it took me a damn bigger while to become consciously incompetent (due to different background and country) because the social gaslighting of being surrounded by such asnine morons including parents makes you think you're smart af that you don't need to grind in intellectual affairs.

I am UK too. Not even warehouse Jobs? Cleaning jobs?
Try Royal Mail or Amazon (In warehouse). Heard they're alright.

Did you ever receive positive feedback from your parents?

no point even trying to succeed in a late stage capitilism society, everything has already been advanced, no new horizons, its just wageslaving some shitty ass job.

I was incompetent until around 2016, I think; so until mid twenties. I guess the autism and adhd didn't help either. My parents literally have taught me nothing nor helped me with anything. Well my dad had taught me a bit to be a handyman, but that's it.
Food was also utter trash. Cooked to death, barely any veggies or meat / protein rich food.

Aren't you doing A-levels now?

tldr but why is this supposed to be an Incel trait? It’s all about looks

tldr but why is this supposed to be an Incel trait? It’s all about looks
Dunno I just put incel trait in the title so I could put this thread in ID so it gets more replies