Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Your existence is repulsive to women

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Ugly men like me are repulsive to women. This can be shown when we approach them, I tried approaching 4 Asian foids in Asia and failed to form a studygroup with them.

Women just want guys like us gone, away from them. We do not register in their like of sight normally so they absolutely hate it if we get up close and personal.

It's over for me.

Life is brutal as a sub5 man

Ugly men like me are repulsive to women. This can be shown when we approach them, I tried approaching 4 Asian foids in Asia and failed to form a studygroup with them.

Women just want guys like us gone, away from them. We do not register in their like of sight normally so they absolutely hate it if we get up close and personal.

It's over for me.
Have the same experience as well. I am ugly af and people treat me like trash, it's over for me.

Re: I have a strange question for the girls
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183004322Thursday, February 04, 2016 4:51 PM CST
I am certain that there are much more productive tasks for you to accomplish than fantasizing about the characteristics of anonymous "females" over the Internet.

They also hate men who lack masculinity.

It is kind of lifefuel in a sense knowing my very existence makes foids seethe.

It's over for me.
From my experience I've concluded I'm at best a 6/10 on appearence, but what makes me incel is the fact I have autism, I have no status, nor car, nor money.
If you don't consider yourself at least a 7/10 with a good personality ans social skills my advice is to give up, give up friend, we are not carved for this shit, search for something to cope to avoid suicide for as long as you can

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back