Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal incel trait: you weren't extremely active as a kid

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
When I was a toddler I was way too different from others. I wasn't active at all yet my mom states that I was very peaceful and quiet one. I didn't make any mess when eating, always slept and cried not too annoyingly loud.

Did this stunt my growth? My mother always talk about me for this, she says it stunted my growth. Because I was born a huge baby but now I am just average height still fat/big framed doe

Did this stunt my growth? My mother always talk about me for this, she says it stunted my growth. Because I was born a huge baby but now I am just average height still fat/big framed doe
How tall were you

When I was a toddler I was way too different from others. I wasn't active at all yet my mom states that I was very peaceful and quiet one. I didn't make any mess when eating, always slept and cried not too annoyingly loud.
I was hyperactive as a kid had pretty bad adhd back then I manage it better now though

Shes trying to take the blame away from her genes

Pseudoscience

Pseudoscience
It's always my fault according to my family members. Even when I was severely bullied as kid and teen they claimed it was my fault.

It's always my fault according to my family members. Even when I was severely bullied as kid and teen they claimed it was my fault.
Dont listen to them. They are pivilieged and will never know your pain

When I was a child I built things with old wood and nails and a hammer.

Yes. I wish more active when I was a kid

Not complicated stuff

I had a dream of building a spaceship so I grabbed a toy car steering wheel, a bicycle seat and started nailing a pile of wood around it.

I wonder where that drive is now

I was hyperactive as a kid had pretty bad adhd back then I manage it better now though
Pretty much the same here, parents were always complaining that I wouldn’t shut up.

I was pretty sedentary throughout my childhood. I'm extremely skinny though