Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you secretly jack off to ur cousin

I jacked off to my biological sister like 3 times xD

I jacked off to my biological sister like 3 times xD
Vinzpinz

No, I only jacked off to a person I knew IRL once, and I wasn't related to her.

So I would rather say: Incel trait - you don't jack off to persons you know IRL because you know it's hopeless anyway.

What inceldom does to mfs :feelskek:

I also fucked my own mother one time, without a condom when she got pregnant I proudly told all distant relatives about having a kid and a new brother at the same time.

I also fucked my own mother one time, without a condom when she got pregnant I proudly told all distant relatives about having a kid and a new brother at the same time.
He came out in a paraplegic state, and now I have to deal with a retard son but he also is my lil bro. He is mentally disabled, I might lace his food with phenobarbital and fentanyl, stating he died of natural causes. No questioning.

she is ugly 30 old whore

I don't have a female cousin

That's not an incel trait, that's just fucking disgusting and degenerate.

i did jerk off to my sister i gotta admit

Gigaretardcel trait: you don't know that the word 'cousin' means.

Gigaretardcel trait: you don't know that the word 'cousin' means.
like your relatives or their kids

NIGGA EVEN @Saysitsover will know what the word cousin means whats ur iq

Your username is literally our reactions to your post

When I was 15-16 and went to some relatives in another country during my holidays, there was this one foid cousin I havent seen before. She was 14 or 15 at that point and I thought she was really hot. Her skin was tanned because it was on the countryside and it was during summer so she always wore shorts and I always glanced at her erotic legs. We kinda got along but we didnt have anything in common, she lived in a household with no technology so they didnt have a tv/pcs/vidya and at that point I was already in my vidya addiction. I really wanted to have sex with her from what I remember. After a few days we had to leave to visit a different relative but I remember jacking off to her multiple times.

When I was 15-16 and went to some relatives in another country during my holidays, there was this one foid cousin I havent seen before. She was 14 or 15 at that point and I thought she was really hot. Her skin was tanned because it was on the countryside and it was during summer so she always wore shorts and I always glanced at her erotic legs. We kinda got along but we didnt have anything in common, she lived in a household with no technology so they didnt have a tv/pcs/vidya and at that point I was already in my vidya addiction. I really wanted to have sex with her from what I remember. After a few days we had to leave to visit a different relative but I remember jacking off to her multiple times.
A attractive Woman Not being raised / influenced by the Internet These days? :feelskek: ( that means NO DATING APPS ) either

Bruder du hast die Marke total verpasst , so ne Chance hast du nicht noch einmal .

You know what I’ll just admit it. When I was around 12 or 13 my older sister who was around 19 or 20 started wearing this low cut tank top around the house that had her breast spilling out.

At first it wasn’t really noticeable and I was mentally blocking it out. but then after a while I started noticing and I began to like it and would get super exited when she was wearing it around the house. Eventually I started jerking off and I don’t think she was noticing my starting or anything.

The final showdown happened when we were craving pumpkins, I think it was just me and her. we were sitting on the ground, gravity was not on her side so I was constantly staring and eventually they slipped out and I got a full view.

She put on a sweatshirt after and too this day it still haunts me, for some reason for some fucking reason I asked her “why are you putting that sweatshirt on? It’s not even cold”

I believe this has ruined our relationship because we never really talk to each other.

Being horny is a curse.