Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: You rarely play video games and suck at them, especially First Person Shooters.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I play CS:GO once every month because I get mogged by Silver 2 players, my internet connection and computer is slow, and get too stressed out by other tasks to devote a solid hour in completing a competitive match that my terrible and uncommunicative team has to win 16 rounds of.
CS:GO noob | Meme Generator

How is this an incel trait?

If anything this is a soy trait

How is this an incel trait?

If anything this is a soy trait
Cope, all normies that get sex and have NT personalities are video game addicts.

Cope, all normies that get sex and have NT personalities are video game addicts.
Im joking lol.

I hate fps games. I get mogged constantly at them so barely play

I quit vidya but I mogged everyone because I spent my youth developing my game sense instead of social skills:feelsjuice:

True, I suck at everything I do

I quit vidya but I mogged everyone because I spent my youth developing my game sense instead of social skills:feelsjuice:
Kids now use discord hours every day to learn social skills.

Online games are so hard I'm really bad at everything

i vidya a lot and i cant even beat doom. worst at shooter among anyone i knew

I play CS:GO once every month because I get mogged by Silver 2 players, my internet connection and computer is slow, and get too stressed out by other tasks to devote a solid hour in completing a competitive match that my terrible and uncommunicative team has to win 16 rounds of.
CS:GO noob | Meme Generator
I'm pretty good at some shooters but CS:GO goes right above my head. It really depends on the game.

I only play single player games now,my last fps was valorant which was just a CSGO clone and I can't even leave the starting area without getting instantly headshotted and teabagged.

Recently im playing this game called Caesar 3,its old school RTS game but I like it.

was Global ranked and wingman. quit because too consuming, and too many cheaters doing HvH.

I play vidya all day except for fps

I'm mg1 tbh ngl