Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you play "unpopular" video games

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i was never able to connect with boys at my school who also played games because everytime they asked me what i played theyd tell me they never heard of it. while all the normies were playing the latest COD game, rainbow six, apex, fortnite, etc. i was rotting in my room playing games like gmod (1942rp), hoi4, warthunder, holdfast, heroes & generals, enlisted, and verdun :feelscomfy: ik these games have their fanbases but the average kid in school hasnt heard of it

I was grinding krunker parkour

I love going walkthrough old games like Witcher 1 or Dino Crisis both parts, almost no one at my age is not playing that.

Yes. I'm playing Haxball for 10 years and I'm giga pro. I played in Champions League and won it.

I occasionally start up good ol oblivion. Idk why skyrim ever became popular. It´s such a small world and bad map and dumb terrain. Its too dark as well. In lightning and because of storms etc. Heck, if i wanna see skyrim irl i´ll just have to exit my apartment, as i live in sweden. Scandinavia is basically skyrim

The only game people in my class really played was LoL.

I don't play video games.

I play rome total war. Its a truecel game xd

Only game I really play is Overwatch. I throw games whenever there's a foid on my team

Bos Wars, FreeCiv, 0 A.D, when I was much younger.

>unpopular
>gmod
:feelsseriously:
go to the average american high school and ask anyone if they play gmod. in my entire school experience ive only met one other kid who plays gmod

>gmod (1942rp), hoi4, warthunder, holdfast, heroes & generals, enlisted, and verdun
I see you are a war game autist, which indeed are hard to find. But those games are still pretty casual, especially GMod, I'm surprised if you can't find anyone else who plays them. I used to play games like Red Orchestra, RO2 (was too casual for me but ostfront was dead), Combat Mission games, HOI3 and M&B Warband. I only met one person who played warband and nothing else. It is sad to waste one's life on vidya and not even have a partner to play with.

i was never able to connect with boys at my school who also played games because everytime they asked me what i played theyd tell me they never heard of it. while all the normies were playing the latest COD game, rainbow six, apex, fortnite, etc. i was rotting in my room playing games like gmod (1942rp), hoi4, warthunder, holdfast, heroes & generals, enlisted, and verdun :feelscomfy: ik these games have their fanbases but the average kid in school hasnt heard of it
I was playing pac man games and niggas hated me for it because it was babi

i still frequently play eve online from time to time, but still cant get over the fact that the devs raised the monthly subscription price from 15 to 20 usd

yes I play retro trash and jrpgs. Only popular game this year I touched was elden ring

I played persona (p3p) in 2010 on my psp
feels weird to see the persona franchise blew up with the release of Persona 5, it become so big and all the normies jumped on it as usual

King's Quest V, Aces Over Europe.

Any DOS game from the early 90s.

I didn't get a console till really late in the PS1 lifespan so my childhood was spent playing PC games, often my parents would go to garage/yard sales and I'd go with them to see if there was any computer games that looked cool. I feel like modern gamers really sleep on DOS/early windows games because there's a fuckload of good ones and even sites now where you can play them in your browser.

Rape gloves was fun

I still play original Xbox and 360 games

go to the average american high school and ask anyone if they play gmod. in my entire school experience ive only met one other kid who plays gmod
you’re still in high school aren’t you