Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best Games To Pour Hours Into?

My personal favorites would be any of the Assassins Creed Games, Skyrim, Fallout 4,, 3, and New Vegas, Red Dead Redemption 2, Cyberpunk, Greedfall, Far Cry games, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age etc. since these are open world and you can do what you want for the most part, but you also have quests and storylines to do.

I would try stuff like WOW, Lost Ark, Rust, EVE, etc online but I don't have a gaming pc. I have a MacBook Pro with Minecraft and some mods on it. I do like Minecraft but even with mods it can get stale really fast.

I also like shooters and they can be fun, but you can get burned out fast. Battlefield 4 and 1(2016) are among some of my favorite shooter games. I also liked some of the older CODs(BO2, MW3 etc). and also Modern Warfare(2019) was solid and the new one that just came out looks good. Rainbow Six is also a great shooter game, and even overwatch was good for a time. I would try TF2, Valorant and other PC shooters, but again no gaming PC.

Also, I am not a huge fan of it, but Battle Royale can be fun. Warzone is my fav because it's COD related. Fortnite and Apex also had fun moments as well.

I used to play strategy a lot when I was younger, but ehhhh I kinda outgrew it a bit. I have moments were I think about getting back into it, but again, best experience is on PC.

Also, never really played horror games.

GTA V was coated back in the day, still is but has kinda gone shitty in some ways. It's a fun game if you wanna drop tons of your own cash on it.
Try ghost Recon wildlands, watch dogs 1 and 2, sleeping dogs (very underrated), bully

I played a lot of civ 6 back in 2018-19 when I had a wrist injury and could only use one hand. It's very addictive

Never played, but I have the basic idea what it is about.

Why you say it sucks?
its just corridor slasher game from top down. also the enemies/monster are retarded.

Slot machinesVideo Games
waste money:yes:waste money:yes:
waste time:yes:waste time:yes:
forced to quit:yes:forced to quit:no:
regret:yes:regret:yes:

Destiny 2, for a new player there is lots of content. The raids / dungeons in the game are unique and easily the best part of the game.

Biggest issue with getting into the game tho is you have to play with other players for the best content, and there is no matchmaking. But there are many LFG discords around and there will be an in game LFG system coming soon.

I only played BF1. It is a good ass game.
You like cod games, I think because of that BFV woud be better for you. Here guns have no recoil at all :feelskek: