Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Never playing video games stunted my social growth.

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I never really played video games outside of mobile games as a result my ability to socialize worsened. Every male plays video games and grew up playing with a console or Pc. I had a Pc but never truly played any video games as I guess it didn’t interest me. I only played like 1 or 2 mobile games as a kid. I had Minecraft but I never played outside of creative until 2019. Obviously I wasn’t good at all when playing survival. I never played fortnite, GTA, COD, red dead redemption, etc. I got a Nintendo switch but only played smash bros with myself during Covid. In fact I haven’t touched it in about 2 years. I had stupid useless interests and I hate that.

Interesting, I hadn't thought about the implications of not having an online gaming presence.

Interesting, I hadn't thought about the implications of not having an online gaming presence.
Yea most people around me played video games, I remember not getting into fortnite because I thought it was durrr cringe cuz popular. I honestly should’ve at least attempted to play it on my Pc.

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

It likely wouldn't have any made any difference either way, considering how the above means many subhumans will have social skills impacted anyways, many in fact using those video games as a cope and simply rotting during their younger years instead, still ruining their social skills even more just like you; were you just not able to afford them? :feelswhere:

We're living in a strange world where playing video games would actually help people socialize. When I was a teen it was the opposite

It likely wouldn't have any made any difference either way, considering how the above means many subhumans will have social skills impacted anyways, many in fact using those video games as a cope and simply rotting during their younger years instead, still ruining their social skills even more just like you; were you just not able to afford them? :feelswhere:
Well I was low inhib when I was younger and used to have more “”friends”” (really just school friends I sometimes talked to online). During 7th, 8th and even part of 9th I could’ve easily made stronger social connections and gained more respect if I played video games. Everyone usually played video games with each other after school and talked about it often.

Well I was low inhib when I was younger and used to have more “”friends”” (really just school friends I sometimes talked to online). During 7th, 8th and even part of 9th I could’ve easily made stronger social connections and gained more respect if I played video games. Everyone usually played video games with each other after school and talked about it often.
You could've played sports instead, another normie hobby; I doubt it made that much of a difference, especially if you weren't given any chance either way. :smonk:

We're living in a strange world where playing video games would actually help people socialize. When I was a teen it was the opposite
Hehe if I was a teen in the 2000s which I always wished I was I would’ve loved to be a nerdy weeb gamer. It was more or less, something that wasn’t as mainstream yet. In fact anime is also something I never watched that a lot of people talked about. I haven’t even watched DBZ and Naruto the most popular lmfao

You could've played sports instead, another normie hobby; I doubt it made that much of a difference, especially if you weren't given any chance either way. :smonk:
I am on swim team but I’m fucking awful at it, I did play baseball but again I was awful at these sports. I could make an excuse I don’t practice or take it seriously as I should but it’s more or less a cope for my severe lack of athleticism.

I only play single player games so I don’t socialize

Yeah I remember sessions with a school friend on the Sega Master System. The good old days, irl with wires and shit. I mogged him when I got a Mega Drive though. But online games? I've never played. These days I play emulators.

It likely wouldn't have any made any difference either way, considering how the above means many subhumans will have social skills impacted anyways, many in fact using those video games as a cope and simply rotting during their younger years instead, still ruining their social skills even more just like you.
Perfect example of the average RuneScape playER.
That game is a time sink, even worse than a freaking Gran Turismo game lol

But of course, very enjoyable.
Reason why it´s addicting.

I only play single player games so I don’t socialize
Multiplayer games are full of zoomer spergs nowadays

However there’s some mmorpgs out there with a normal community

People didn't want to play games with me:feelsbadman:. I wasn't even shit as well.