Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best Games To Pour Hours Into?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐
★★★★★
My personal favorites would be any of the Assassins Creed Games, Skyrim, Fallout 4,, 3, and New Vegas, Red Dead Redemption 2, Cyberpunk, Greedfall, Far Cry games, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age etc. since these are open world and you can do what you want for the most part, but you also have quests and storylines to do.

I would try stuff like WOW, Lost Ark, Rust, EVE, etc online but I don't have a gaming pc. I have a MacBook Pro with Minecraft and some mods on it. I do like Minecraft but even with mods it can get stale really fast.

I also like shooters and they can be fun, but you can get burned out fast. Battlefield 4 and 1(2016) are among some of my favorite shooter games. I also liked some of the older CODs(BO2, MW3 etc). and also Modern Warfare(2019) was solid and the new one that just came out looks good. Rainbow Six is also a great shooter game, and even overwatch was good for a time. I would try TF2, Valorant and other PC shooters, but again no gaming PC.

Also, I am not a huge fan of it, but Battle Royale can be fun. Warzone is my fav because it's COD related. Fortnite and Apex also had fun moments as well.

I used to play strategy a lot when I was younger, but ehhhh I kinda outgrew it a bit. I have moments were I think about getting back into it, but again, best experience is on PC.

Also, never really played horror games.

GTA V was coated back in the day, still is but has kinda gone shitty in some ways. It's a fun game if you wanna drop tons of your own cash on it.

Last edited:
only rich white kids with gaming pcs play video games @Incelius Savage

only rich white kids with gaming pcs play video games @Incelius Savage
or niggers and rich middle class kids who have ps5’s, xbox’s, and nintendo switch

I’m playing total warhammer 2 , for 5 months straight and I’m not even close to finishing it

I have like 600 hours into it

csgo or flightsim

try out terraria esp with tmodloader for mods

Dragon Quest VII.

My personal favorites would be any of the Assassins Creed Games, Skyrim, Fallout 4,, 3, and New Vegas, Red Dead Redemption 2, Cyberpunk, Greedfall, Far Cry games, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age etc. since these are open world and you can do what you want for the most part, but you also have quests and storylines to do.

I would try stuff like WOW, Lost Ark, Rust, EVE, etc online but I don't have a gaming pc. I have a MacBook Pro with Minecraft and some mods on it. I do like Minecraft but even with mods it can get stale really fast.

I also like shooters and they can be fun, but you can get burned out fast. Battlefield 4 and 1(2016) are among some of my favorite shooter games. I also liked some of the older CODs(BO2, MW3 etc). and also Modern Warfare(2019) was solid and the new one that just came out looks good. Rainbow Six is also a great shooter game, and even overwatch was good for a time. I would try TF2, Valorant and other PC shooters, but again no gaming PC.

Also, I am not a huge fan of it, but Battle Royale can be fun. Warzone is my fav because it's COD related. Fortnite and Apex also had fun moments as well.

I used to play strategy a lot when I was younger, but ehhhh I kinda outgrew it a bit. I have moments were I think about getting back into it, but again, best experience is on PC.

GTA V was coated back in the day, still is but has kinda gone shitty in some ways. It's a fun game if you wanna drop tons of your own cash on it.
The monster hunter series(1st gen not included)terraria,dark souls games,armored core games,oxygen not included,dragon dogma arisen etc

try out terraria esp with tmodloader for mods
If you have it on steam and not on gog(if you have it on gog save old installers so when they update the tmoadler you can use it)

or niggers and rich middle class kids who have ps5’s, xbox’s, and nintendo switch
Nintendo switch is cheap compared to the rest of the console and ever heard of potato or dino laptop or pc and ps1 emulator and dollphine

The monster hunter series(1st gen not included)terraria,dark souls games,armored core games,oxygen not included,dragon dogma arisen etc
Will def take a look, need to try Dark Souls before Elden Ring.

Taiko no tatsujin

Dragon Quest 11 if you like turn based. I recently finished Jedi Fallen Order, good but short. Never played a souls game but thinking about Elden Ring. I wish Death Stranding would come to xbox.

Don't forgot emualtors to experience the classic and old

csgo

I like to pour hours into Morrowind, Fallout: New Vegas, Raft, Amid Evil, Daggerfall, Donkey Kong Country 2, and Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal.

And I would pour hours into Borderlands, if I had anyone to play with.

I put the most of my hours into Battlefields. 1 and 5 for the most part

I like to pour hours into Morrowind, Fallout: New Vegas, Raft, Amid Evil, Daggerfall, Donkey Kong Country 2, and Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal.

And I would pour hours into Borderlands, if I had anyone to play with.
Good games mang, how's Morrowind?

fortnite or COD

also if you can I recommend getting roblox to hack on it with synapse x its so fun to troll the kids on there

Good games mang, how's Morrowind?
It's wonderful, it's my all-time favorite game. Don't get into it, though, if you don't like RPG mechanics in first person, or if you've played Oblivion or Skyrim; fans of those games seem to always hate Morrowind, without exception.

chess:feelsLSD:, i'm considering focusing on that but is hard as hell to get into

It's wonderful, it's my all-time favorite game. Don't get into it, though, if you don't like RPG mechanics in first person, or if you've played Oblivion or Skyrim; fans of those games seem to always hate Morrowind, without exception.
Why do they hate it, usually?

Realm of the Mad God if you get the gist of it.

Why do they hate it, usually?
Dice-roll mechanics extend to the combat, which is real-time, which is a big no-no for those accustomed to the usual action-adventures. And then, they also probably don't pick an offensive skill as a major skill, and even if they do, they don't use any weapons that fall into that skill. That's usually the most common complaint I see.

Don't go into Morrowind expecting the typical fluid-combat controls of an action-adventure. Treat it as an RPG in all aspects, and I mean, all aspects. Just see it as a 3D, first-person tabletop D&D, and you'll have a better time with it.

Dice-roll mechanics extend to the combat, which is real-time, which is a big no-no for those accustomed to the usual action-adventures. And then, they also probably don't pick an offensive skill as a major skill, and even if they do, they don't use any weapons that fall into that skill. That's usually the most common complaint I see.

Don't go into Morrowind expecting the typical fluid-combat controls of an action-adventure. Treat it as an RPG in all aspects, and I mean, all aspects. Just see it as a 3D, first-person tabletop D&D, and you'll have a better time with it.
Ah I see, so it's kinda like DND, I guess?

Last edited:
Never heard of it, what is it?
Bullet Hell dungeon permadeath roguelike MMO, you play as a class like Wizard or Archer and try to maximize all of your stats with potions rewarded from clearing dungeons. If you die you get fame and you can use it to feed pets which will help you make the game easier. The difficulty scale is high but it's very easy if you played games like Touhou, and that's also easy for experienced bullet hell players from what I've heard.
It's also free to play. But it's not really P2W unless you can't really grind and don't have good skills. Most microtranscations can be avoided if you know what you're doing.

Last edited:
Bullet Hell dungeon permadeath roguelike MMO, you play as a class like Wizard or Archer and try to maximize all of your stats with potions rewarded from clearing dungeons. If you die you get fame and you can use it to feed pets which will help you make the game easier. The difficulty scale is high but it's very easy if you played games like Touhou, and that's also easy for experienced bullet hell players from what I've heard.
I played Vampire Survivors, so some experience I guess.

Stardew Valley, Rune Factory 4 and 5, Skyrim, Witcher 3, Fallout 3 etc, etc.