Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait : you never know whats happening in a conversation

TheShingTard

TheShingTard

Banned
-
You just follow around others reactions cuz you dont understand whats being said. You literally are incapable of contributing and you just desperately try to thibk of something to say

I can speak for hours, but normies get tired of me speaking.

Definitely a non-NT trait

Truecel trait: people don't consider you as fully being part of the said conversation

You just follow around others reactions cuz you dont understand whats being said. You literally are incapable of contributing and you just desperately try to thibk of something to say
They're almost definitely talking shit about you and making subtle jokes at your expense. I remember one time at work my colleagues thought I was away from my desk, so I'm sitting there and they just start making jokes about me.

I check so many of these incel traits. Always knew they see me as weird but never felt like it until i payed attention to their subtle reactions. Never could guess by myself that i am such clueless autistic retard.

Truecel trait: people don't consider you as fully being part of the said conversation
Yup
They're almost definitely talking shit about you and making subtle jokes at your expense. I remember one time at work my colleagues thought I was away from my desk, so I'm sitting there and they just start making jokes about me.
Funny enough I thought that would be over after highschool. But nope. Here I am 28 and depressed and humiliated cuz people obviously mock and talk about me behind my back