Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Incel trait: You never finish the games you start

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Except in rare occasions.
I started playing Sonic Frontiers yesterday and I already dropped it.

Trucel trait: You only have old game systems

Games i finished this year:
  • Pokémon Legends Arceus
  • Elden Ring
Ill probably finish Pokémon SV too

I like to finish games. Problem is finishing any side quest stuff or getting achievements. I just get bored and play some other shit.

Adhdcel trait

I used to finish every game I play for at least few hours, in the last ten years, yeah I rarely finish the game. This year Xenoblade 2 and YS 9

Only if the game is boring

True.

I have several unfinished games.

I also mainly play old games starting from the late 90s.

I'll never playing any MMORPG games.

Too many things to go through.

Not finishing games could also be a chad trait, because they would be too busy getting with everyone’s looksmatch

Yeah,if a game doesn't entertain me in 3 first 10 minutes i usually drop it
Games i finished this year:
  • Pokémon Legends Arceus
  • Elden Ring
I finished this year : Elden Ring,Demons Souls,Dying Light 2,Cyberpunk,Resident Evil hd remaster and a few others that i don't remember atm.

Not finishing games could also be a chad trait, because they would be too busy getting with everyone’s looksmatch
Yea they don’t have time to finish the game while triceps do cuz they don’t have friends or girls

When I was a boy, yes: GTA Vice City, Devil May Cry, all the Megaman games, Raymond, Tomba!, The Bouncer… those are all the titles I can think of off the top of my head that I never finished.