Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You have no place to go on Friday night

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I really feel like eating steak at one of my fav restaurants now but I know this evening it’ll be full of annoying normies and foids eating in large groups and I’m too high inhih to sit there alone. All I can eat id some fast food takeaway, kek

I don’t have a place to go ever cause no social circle

Same probably gonna get drunk and smoke some weed I’m gta 5 maxing rn

I really feel like eating steak at one of my fav restaurants now but I know this evening it’ll be full of annoying normies and foids eating in large groups and I’m too high inhih to sit there alone. All I can eat id some fast food takeaway, kek
Even fast food takeaway can be brutal Friday nights... During my lowest points it used to crush me for weeks going somewhere to pick up an order and seeing all the normies there out with their friends, and the couples chatting.

Drive thrus are the safest I've learned

Hope you can get your steak sometime soon.

Even fast food takeaway can be brutal Friday nights... During my lowest points it used to crush me for weeks going somewhere to pick up an order and seeing all the normies there out with their friends, and the couples chatting.

Drive thrus are the safest I've learned
Some salad shops or fast food restaurants at the railway station are kinda loner friendly here ngl

Hope you can get your steak sometime soon.
Actually I can make pretty nice medium steaks myself, just don’t have the time and energy on most days, kek

I live near a big university and I don't want to deal with the university kids out and about so I just stay home to avoid them

Some salad shops or fast food restaurants at the railway station are kinda loner friendly here ngl

Actually I can make pretty nice medium steaks myself, just don’t have the time and energy on most days, kek
Nice, I gotta find some loner friendly places here that aren't absolute slop. I hear you, cooking involves so much it's tough to do at the end of the day especially

I cant imagine eating in a restaurant alone. The fact that people here seem to do it shows how much of a mentalcel I am. There is no hope for me.
Ngl when I was bluepilled I never minded eating alone in restaurants and tried a lot of nice dishes back then. Honestly most normies won’t give a fuck but I’m too blackpilled and self aware to do it again now, kek

Yeah, I have places to be on friday night,,,the virtual world awaits brocels

I prefer my world metro 2033, without going to the surface.

you can always visit us in the sewers woha! woha! woha! @Idotms

Friday night and the entire weekend and holidays too. I'm starting to hate these times because I'm rotting at home with my family while everyone else is out. I hate and despise my family.