Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel trait: you grew up in North American suburban dystopia instead of idyllic, pedestrian friendly Netherlands

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
nooit begonnen

Geenboterhampaspoort

Last edited:
>MUH WALKABLE SHITIES

A24 Slow-Burn Soyjak - soyjak wiki

I love that niggas videos because he just shits on Amerimutt city design all of the time. I hate living in this shithole nation that got fucked over by jews and boomers bros:feelsrope:

>DUDE CARS ARE SO HECKIN BAD
>R/FUCKCARS TOLD ME SO
An odd Soyjak | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

Yeah america is shit when it comes to walkable cities. I was born in a town old enough to be people centric, but then it makes it a pain to drive in. But I'd rather it be that way, carcentric cities kill innocent people. It could be you next dead in a car wreck.

Pedestrian friendly shities = get mogged even harder by hordes of friendhavers and sexhavers on the rare occasion where u need to go outside.

Forced to have a car sucks donkey dick too though tbhngl.

Pedestrian friendly shities = get mogged even harder by hordes of friendhavers and sexhavers on the rare occasion where u need to go outside.

Forced to have a car sucks donkey dick too though tbhngl.
car centrism makes you even more isolated. rather that than go outside and see nobody. incels get fucked no matter what

Yeah america is shit when it comes to walkable cities. I was born in a town old enough to be people centric, but then it makes it a pain to drive in. But I'd rather it be that way, carcentric cities kill innocent people. It could be you next dead in a car wreck.
no one goes outside because of shitty design

no one goes outside because of shitty design
True. Its literally houses tacked next to each other, back to back. No green spaces, no parks, you're always walking in front of someone's yard

Based and uncle Ted pilled

>R/FUCKCARS TOLD ME SO
DUDEEE WE SHOULD ALL HAVE TO BUY A 30K CAR TO BE ABLE TO GO TO THE NEAREST APPLEBEES YOU SOYBOY :soy::soy::soy: YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO WALK ANYEHERE WJTHOUT 3 TRAFFIC INTERSECTIINS IN YOUR WAY :soy::soy:

Just imagine being incel in Netherlands (brutal heightpill)

Definitely relates. Grew up in dystopian hell aka Chadifornia

i grew up in the outskirts of mumbai where me and the lads would have philosophical discussions while taking streetshits

I love that niggas videos because he just shits on Amerimutt city design all of the time. I hate living in this shithole nation that got fucked over by jews and boomers bros:feelsrope:
It's truly the worst. Trying to escape your parent's house in the suburbs when you can't fall back on the military (health disqualification) and have no car is one of the most bleak experiences imaginable. Jobs must be in walking distance or you have to get a ride to them daily. Guess I just have to wage and spend no money for the next 12 months before I can afford a car! And then I'll have no money for an apartment. :feelsohgod:

Not to mention good luck getting a foid to have anything to do with you at all if you have no car and no place of your own. (Not that they would anyway) Dooming you to utter solitude the whole time you wageslave to finance your escape.

I hate the people responsible for the current state of this country so much it is unreal. I take solace in the fact that most remaining boomers will die alone in a care home staffed by Somalis (who THEY wanted to import to supply cheap labor for their luxury lifestyles) that abuse them. It's what they deserve. And 110 coming soon too, God willing.

Last edited:
ag
reed all the mutt cities look like shit outside some of the very rich urban areas and towns
>R/FUCKCARS TOLD ME SO
just waste hours driving between houses that look all the fucking same, same shitty garbage chain restaurants everywhere. subrubia is a disgusting abomination.

DUDEEE WE SHOULD ALL HAVE TO BUY A 30K CAR TO BE ABLE TO GO TO THE NEAREST APPLEBEES YOU SOYBOY :soy::soy::soy: YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO WALK ANYEHERE WJTHOUT 3 TRAFFIC INTERSECTIINS IN YOUR WAY :soy::soy:
DUDE YOU REALLY DON'T LIKE DRIVING FOR HOUR PLUS FOR NEAREST SUSHI RESTAURANT? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: :lul:

It's truly the worst. Trying to escape your parent's house in the suburbs when you can't fall back on the military (health disqualification) and have no car is one of the most bleak experiences imaginable. Jobs must be in walking distance or you have to get a ride to them daily. Guess I just have to wage and spend no money for the next 12 months before I can afford a car! And then I'll have no money for an apartment. :feelsohgod:

Not to mention good luck getting a foid to have anything to do with you at all if you have no car and no place of your own. (Not that they would anyway) Dooming you to utter solitude the whole time you wageslave to finance your escape.

I hate the people responsible for the current state of this country so much it is unreal. I take solace in the fact that most remaining boomers will die alone in a care home staffed by Somalis (who THEY wanted to import to supply cheap labor for their luxury lifestyles) that abuse them. It's what they deserve. And 110 coming soon too, God willing.
big truth. fuck the boomers ruined everything. Entire country is designed like shit, garbage cities, garbage healthcare, garbage work culture, garbage food.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back