Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: you lie in bed staring at the ceiling thinking about your inceldom, while streams of tears soak your pillow.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
Incel trait: you lie in bed staring at the ceiling thinking about your inceldom, while streams of tears soak your pillow.

You also play sad songs to intensify the sorrow you're feeling because you've reached a stage where your sorrow is the only thing you know so you "trust" it and allow it to envelop you like a warm blanket.

Currently in my bed hugging my pillow browsing .is thinking about what I want in life.

I don't even feel sad anymore. I barely feel anything except hatred.

Currently in my bed hugging my pillow browsing .is thimking about what I want in life.

I don't even feel sad anymore. I barely feel anything except hatred.

When the I get a deep realization of how fucked I really am, the pain is too much to bear. I hate it. Copes can never fully mask our suffering.

Cope so you don't rope:feelzez::feelsautistic:

I hear my own thoughts 24/7

I´ve had that sometimes, but it´s rare..... I don´t get emotional that much.
I´d say 5 times per year, where I really cry

Incel trait: you lie in bed staring at the ceiling thinking about your inceldom, while streams of tears soak your pillow.

You also play sad songs to intensify the sorrow you're feeling because you've reached a stage where your sorrow is the only thing you know so you "trust" it and allow it to envelop you like a warm blanket.
i have steams of anger instead of sadness now

Thinking about my situation around 1-3 an is very depressing

Incesl are real men and real men don't cry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back