Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: You don't care what others think of you when you do something stupid

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
Incel trait: You don't care what others think of you when you do something stupid

Not necessarily that you're low inhib and sperg out at people in public...

But say you drop your drink onto Stacy. Normally you'd be embarrassed. But after the blackpill: "Well I'm an incel and i'm going to kill myself at some point anyway. Who cares? I was subhuman to them before, I'm just as subhuman now"

Yea I have that a lot. I do something embarrassing and just think "these people would hate me even if I cured cancer and solved world hunger"

Yes, I've been this way for years.

I could cure cancer or be a retard drooling in the corner... same result, ugly and unwanted.

fart GIF
Fart Meowwolf GIF by PIZZA PALS PLAYZONE

I care Cause I pitty myself too much now

I was gaalighted that “people don’t judge you”.

They do say that as you get older you care less. Even normies get a little blackpilled.

I jestermaxxed to the point I cant cringe anymore. I have cringe interactions with people that still fuck those certain people up to this day. Humiliating videos of myself going around in my area but I dont care. Everyone hating me. I feel this is something extremely unnatural to be this detached from society that you actually reached the zero fucks stage.

When I spilled some kefir on a foid she couldn't do shit but scream like a monkey :lul:

Upon this realisation u realise that u are ultimately free. U can then therefore do ANYTHING. I personally now begin, purposely creeping people out at night, make weird noises at night in the park, follow girls, throw sticks at ppl and then run like hell, run around in a mask, say something creepy and giggling.

Incel trait: You don't care what others think of you when you do something stupid

Not necessarily that you're low inhib and sperg out at people in public...

But say you drop your drink onto Stacy. Normally you'd be embarrassed. But after the blackpill: "Well I'm an incel and i'm going to kill myself at some point anyway. Who cares? I was subhuman to them before, I'm just as subhuman now"
People will hate us no matter what

Upon this realisation u realise that u are ultimately free. U can then therefore do ANYTHING. I personally now begin, purposely creeping people out at night, make weird noises at night in the park, follow girls, throw sticks at ppl and then run like hell, run around in a mask, say something creepy and giggling.
i sometimes creepily smile at people

Not true for me,
I am high inhib.
I often wish, that I didn´t give a fuck though

Being called stupid all my life