Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: you feel like a chad if a female relative hugs you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
The only women who hugs me are my mom and my granny (before she passed away). Those are the only moments I can be close to female affection and sometimes I imagine that's what chad must feel on a daily bases. I've seen some chads at work who are kissed and hugged very intimately by foids whom they have just met. Fuck, whenever I was introduced to a foid they don't even want to shake hands with me.

I feel like a Chad when I heightmog female relatives JFL

If a female looks at me I feel like Chad

Truecel trait: Even your own female relative don't want to hug you.

DED SRS - When i went to africa for the summer, some foid (who I'd never met before, thought she was cute before finding out we're related - not gonna go into detail now) would literally hug my entire family and then just give me a wave without even looking at my face.

lol no. they all old

Truecel trait: Even your own female relative don't want to hug you.

DED SRS
i have a female niece who refuses to hug me and i fucking hate it
it makes me feel like a subhuman even more than i normally do

I don't see how this would happen (unless you lack self awareness)

Bro, you just posted cringe.

Truecel trait: if a woman says your name your whole body shivers

I feel like a Chad when I heightmog my mom JFL
same here /bro/. She tells me to get the cereal from the top shelf and open pickle jars for her and shit. Feels real good when my Mom relies on me for things like that although I do think 50/50 she is making shit up to make me feel useful.

When I was a little kid I used to have an Aunt with perky big boobs that would give me big hugs and kisses on my lip. A real quick peck. Used to fap to her peck kisses and her big tittys all the time. Loved when we would wrestle or play-fight and she would roll all over me. I'd try my best to make my face 'accidentally' fall into her cleavage.

I feel like a John Travolta when my doll hugs me.

It's over me. My sister has never wanted to hug me. She cannot even look at me for more than a few seconds. The only woman I hugged is my mom and it was long long ago when I was a kid.